fond memories

The two continued their game for some time, until Adrian saw a bench and dropped himself onto it. "This park is big man, I'm tired of walking."

She looked at him in amusement. "You're such a whiney baby." She said but dropped herself down next to him.

They sat in silence for some time. Head feeling a bit heavy, Claire thought about laying her head on Adrian's shoulder, but hesitated. A million thoughts popping into her head whether it was okay to do or not, she internally rolled her eyes. Not wanting to think any longer, she just scooted a bit closer to Adrian and put her head onto his shoulder, instantly shutting up her rampant thoughts.

After a bit of time, Adrian leaned his head on top of hers and she suppressed a smile.

"I always wonder if my sister's up there." Adrian said, in a breathy voice.

Eyes flickering to the sky, she smiled. "Maybe she is." She replied and she felt him sigh next to her, before completely settling beside her.

He dragged himself lower so he could rest comfortable against Claire's side.

"Tell me about her." She said, softly.

After a bit of silence, there was a faint smile on Adrian's lips as he thought about all the memories he had with his sister. "She was such a girl, it was pretty funny. She loved the colour pink. So much so that she dyed her hair pink, too. Then, she got in trouble when my parents saw her." He said, shaking a bit as he laughed at the memory. "She loved making posters. She would get canvasses and paint out quotes, some with pictures and some without, putting them all up in her room. Some of her first ones were so bad," he remembered and laughed again, "she would never admit it though. I always made fun of her first ones and one time she got so annoyed, she painted the exact same thing onto a white shirt of mine."

At this, Claire chuckled as well. "I'm gonna have to see you in that shirt, soon."

"I totally rock it." He reasoned.

"Sure you do." She retorted. "She sounds adorable."

He sighed. "She was."