2 ~ Backstory

"Okay class, we will be looking at African Tribes today, you will have the hour to research a tribe of your choice," All the class started talking as the teacher sat down and scrolled through the criteria, "so, Louis. Where have you come from?" Ariel asked, showing interest in him. "I lived in Doncaster but we moved because..." Louis thought about what he was going to say, if she didn't except him for who he was he didn't need her, he didn't care anymore. He wanted to be himself.

"I was bullied for being g-gay." Ariels eyes furrowed, "you're gay?" Louis nodded and played with his thumbs, "well that's disgusting," Louis sighed, he knew he shouldn't have said that, everyone is always the same.

But she shook her head, "no one should ever get bullied because of that, I promise that if it ever happens here lots of people will stand up for you." Louis looked up, slightly startled. He smiled with joy and felt safe, just from that one sentence. "Thanks Ariel."
"No need, I hate people like that,"

She turned to a a few people next to her and tapped them on their shoulders, "Guys, I want you to meet Louis, he's new." A boy with styled blond hair and a lip ring turned around and grinned, followed by two girls that were obviously twins, brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi Louis, welcome to our school, you'll like it here I promise." The boy turned on his chair to face Ariel and Louis. "I'm Luke by the way," he pulled his hand out and shuck louis', before the twins spoke, "I'm Molly,"-
"And I'm Ellie"
"nice to meet you all, so what's it like here?"
Ellie smiled, "it's really like any other school, football team to chess club, we're actually really boring." she laughed and the students chuckled around her.

The chatter continued for a few more minutes before Louis realised this was a lesson so he should at least get some work done. "Urm guys where are the books?" Ariel pointed to the corner of the room, "over there, could you grab me one please?" Louis nodded and turned but heard Luke and the twins ask for a couple as well, he grinned and nodded. There was about 30 or so people in the class so it was a pretty big room.

'1,2,3,4 and 5.' Louis counted in his head before stacking the books and picking them up, he couldn't see his feet because of them.

Suddenly the boy in black, who used to be sat in the corner when Louis came in walked in front of him making all his books fall, Ariel looked over but the mystery boy was already down on his knees picking up the books.

"Thanks," Louis looked up to the boy and was amazed. He had soft features as well as sharp ones, he had long curly hair that was covered by a hoody and his eyes were bright green. He just nodded but as he did, Louis swore his eyes changed colour, to a dark red . He blinked and looked like he had realised this, the boy immediately turned and fled the classroom with no permission, he just vanished.

Louis was left standing gobsmacked at the sight, his eyes couldn't have changed colour like that, it's impossible, isn't it? Louis went back to his seat thinking it was just the lighting or something, "Ariel, who was that?" Ariel face dropped and the others tried to start another conversation, "H-He's called Harry styles, a-and I wouldn't try to be friends with him Louis, he's u-urm.." she turned to Luke and Co for help, "h-he keeps to himself," Louis just shrugged and started to write in the text book, still in a trance from the introverted boy.

He wanted to know so much more about Harry and he had only seen him for a few seconds. "W-well is there a back story behind him or s-something?" Luke turned around as the twins and Ariel kept there noses in their books. "He was a good kid, co-captain of the football team with me, passed every single one of his classes, and was a good friend, H-Harry used to be part of our little 'group' of friends but when he turned 17 everything changed, it was like a switch had been flicked in his head. He was off school for about 3ish months and came back and wasn't the same. He started to not talk to us and quit football. N-Now he's just like- that..." Louis nodded, and carried on with his work, he knew there was more of that story but he didn't want to seem too annoying for his first day with new people so he left it.

Harry came back in about 10 minutes later with his hood still up, he stared at Louis for the rest of the lesson, Louis caught him every so often but he kept his emerald green eyes on him at all times- barely blinking.