28 ~ Explanation Pt.2

"Boys?!" Anne growled through her teeth, "You know we don't hurt humans at all in this family!" They looked down and played with there thumbs. "He came in anyway and he found my room. I was planning on telling him about everything but no, they just scared the shit out of him!" Harry angered at his brothers.

Their parents glaring at them. "What did you say boys?"
They all pushed Will to the front, "W-We were just saying t-to...urm, l-leave us alone," he tried to sound confident but Harry walked up to them, "You fucking threatened to kill him!"
"Language Harry!" His dad sighed, Harry huffed staying near the island.

"They backed him up in the corner and was going to hurt him so they basically made me change."
"In front of him?!" Harry nodded, "Yes and it was a tiger this time. But again I controlled it. It only lasted less than a minute though and I turned into the animal. Thankfully they turned and stopped me from hurting him. I'm thankful for that," Harry smiled at his brothers and nodded his head, Anne and Robin stopped scowling at them.

"Good. What happened after that?"
"He understood after I explained a bit, still a little freaked out but ok. I saw him the next day, and I told him more about us. But I'm sure he would never tell anyone. He's not like other people in school. He's different mum." She nodded, "He told me he moved schools because people bullied him for being gay,"
"He's gay? So do you like him-" His dad asked before being interrupted by Jordan sniggering. "Just wait until you hear about today,"
"Shut up!" Harry snarled at him.

He stepped back looking down again, "Go on Harry,"
"We just talked for a while about each other and about our kind. He got everything. And he was so calm about it. He wasn't scared of me. We've been talking for about a week now b-but today. Something happened." The brothers laughed, "Boys," Robin snapped as they put their hands over their mouths apologising.

"I-I just had an argument with Luke and he said something that just m-made me angry and I was going to change. My eyes were red but Louis helped me. We went to the bathroom and closed the door making sure no one was in there. I was changing and he was stuck in there with me. But he k-kept saying I wouldn't hurt him over and over again. It first made the change go slower, but then it stopped working and I was so close. B-But it all stopped. H-He hugged me..and I was fine again. I was back to normal."

The parents looked at each other and then to Harry. "Mum, Dad. Is it possible that Louis could be my Anchor?" The brothers gasped and looked at each other while Anne and Robin did the same.

They all didn't say anything but his mum walked around the marble island and towards Harry, "I've never met a shifter with an Anchor before, everyone thought it was just a myth." She cupped his face with her hands, "Are you sure Harry?"
"He stopped it mum." She smiled and kissed his forehead, "I'm proud of you little one." Harry smiled back and hugged her.

"U-Urm could L-Louis maybe come around here for dinner t-tomorrow? So you can meet him. Please just give him a chance." The brothers all said no at the same time and pulled disgusted faces. Robin nodded and smiled at Anne. She turned back to Harry.

"I would love to meet him." She grinned, Harry started to smile too and thanked her. After that he disappeared up to his bedroom and played the song he and Louis had been learning in music class. Ella something? He couldn't remember. He hoped Louis put her on his mixtape because she sounded good.

A/N sorry for another short chapter😭 there gonna get better I promise!!!