52 ~ Dreams

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!" Jay screamed at Louis, dropping the pan in the tub making a sound far worse than the thunder. Louis gulped and hid his cheek. "It's nothing mum!!! Just go back to bed!!" He shouted and Jay just looked down at Harry and gulped.

"Why d-did your b-boyfriend j-just have f-fangs and claws L-Louis?!" She stuttered walking away from the scene, "You're dreaming!" Louis waved his arms in the air, climbing over Harry and pushing his mum around the corner to the door. "N-No! I saw what I saw," she sounded less confident, and got quieter as she carried on her sentence.

Louis put his hand out and got the pan out of the bath, "You are! It's just a dream," Louis continued waving his hands around before he turned his mum around and hugged her shoulders, leading her out the door. "B-But I thought-"
"Nothing mum! You didn't see anything, it's just your silly imagination," Louis cut her off.

She didn't say anything else and just kept shaking her head, Louis put her back to bed and flinched to leave the safety of her bedroom. But yet, he still did.

He creaked the door open slowly and shut it behind him, peering at the triangle of light coming from the bottom of the corridor. Louis gulped and stepped forward, pushing the door open fully.

Harry was still on the floor unconscious and Louis sighed, relieved. "Harry?" He whispered, making sure. He didn't even twitch, "Harry?" Louis said it louder, but still no movement.

He reluctantly closed the door and walked towards Harry's limp body, he turned him over so he was led on his back and pulled him towards the bath. A blood trail following him.

"Y-You would never hurt m-me." Louis sobbed as he cradled Harry head in his lap.

But Harry had hurt him. But, it wasn't Harry. That- whatever it was- was not his Harry.

Louis got a sponge from the side and ran the hot water in the bath. When it was the right temperature, Louis dunked the sponge into the water and squeezed, he lifted it out of the bath and grazed it across Harrys body, not caring if water soaked the floor. He could always clean it up after.

When the blood had finally been cleaned from Harry, Louis got a towel from the cupboard and dried him, paying full attention to his facial features to see if they moved. Thankfully nothing happened.

After everything was done, Louis opened the bathroom door, bending Harry's legs so it could be opened fully. When it was and his own bedroom door was open, Louis knelt next to Harry's side and slithered his arms under his knees and his shoulders, lifting him up gradually. As Louis was a lot smaller than Harry it was quite hard but he managed to awkwardly speed-walk to his room and gently put him down on his blue duvet.

Louis stretched, cracking his back and shoulders before going into a small box right at the bottom of his draws, tablets, plasters, needles, tweezers- and finally bandages. He grabbed the item and closed the box back up and then the draw, walking over to the bed and unraveling the end of the bandage roll.

He tucked it under Harry side where his cuts were and rolled it around his rib cage to the other side, he did this a few times until it was secure and he cut the end and tucked it with the rest. Putting it on the side and sitting on the chair next to the bed.

But before he got comfortable he remembered all the blood, dirt and water in the bathroom, and if his mum saw that, she would definitely not believe tonight was a dream. He stood and went over to Harry first, Louis sighed before folding his legs up so he was off the covers.

He noticed damp patches signalling he hadn't dried him properly but it was just his jeans, and Louis knew how uncomfortable jeans were to sleep in. He hid a smile as his overly gay voice in his head was saying it would be better if he just took them off, let them dry, so they were ready for morning. All for Harry. Yeh, so he was comfortable.

That's what the voice said. Harry's needs, Louis needs. Same thing. Louis realised how strange he was acting, his boyfriend had just hurt him. Is this the strange ways of coping when going through stress people talk about? Like when you start laughing when being told someone has died? This is it. Louis was sure.

He unzipped the wet jeans and undid the button. This would be the most awkward thing if he woke up now. He carefully pulled down the pants revealing Calvin Klein underwear and Louis gulped while his eyes widened.

'Pull yourself together lou'

He shook his head, trying to hide his smirk from himself. When they were finally at Harry's ankles Louis whipped them off and folded them up, putting them on the draw across the room.

He admired Harry. So beautifully like this. It made him forget what happened about 10 minutes ago. But yet he was still cautious.

It was almost 4 in the morning when Louis finished the bathroom, making sure he hid the pan so there was no proof of what happened. His mum would freak and make him never see Harry again. Never mind about how talkative she can be. She could just blurt the secret out to anyone. Anyone.

Louis was so tired he just collapsed into the chair lifelessly when he went back to his bedroom, Harry had moved. He was more curled up into the covers than before but Louis didn't worry. He thought he would be okay. Harry was going to be okay. Louis just- knew.

He leaned forward towards Harry and stroked his curls gently. His eyes were sore with adjusting to different light; now just the small lamp lit the room. Louis' smile slowly faded as the stinging on his cheek got worse. He rubbed it a few times and there was little blood, he was okay. He's always okay.

"Y-You're not a monster. Y-You're still Harry, still m-my Harry."

Louis sunk into the chair and slowly started to doze off, finally.