58 ~ Lion

Harry opened the heavy draw and collected his swimming trunks and a towel, before turning back around to face Louis who was sat on his bed. He was daydreaming.

"You okay babe?" Louis blinked a few times and shook back to life, "Y-Yeh, I'm fine. Are you ready to go?" Harry nodded but walked to the bathroom, "yes, I've just got to get changed, I'll just be a second," Louis smiled and waited until Harry came back out.

Anne burst into the room the same time Harry walked out; in his trunks, "We're all ready downstairs boys, come on!" She fluttered happily, keeping the door open behind her.

Louis stood up sighing and gliding towards Harry, "I'm excited," he blushed. "I like knowing about your little secret places," Harry wrapped an arm around Louis waist and started to jaunt to the bedroom door. "You're in our world, you have to know." Harry kissed his nose before letting Louis go as he left the room, Harry closing it after himself.

The rattle of chatter buzzed from downstairs as Louis and Harry wandered down the staircase. "Finally," Will puffed, all the brothers were in their trunks too with towels around their necks.

"Can we go now?" Sebastian pleaded to his mum, she nodded and unlocked the door. "Remember to not do anything if humans can see yo-," Robin sighed, too late as Sebastian, Jordan and Dexter all went flying out the door, jumping over the gate.

Will huffed and rolled his eyes, strolling out the door normally. "Are you sure you want to come Lou?" Harry looked next to him, Louis had his head resting on his shoulder and he looked up. "I'm fine Harry, I want to come." He smiled, Harry kissed his nose and nodded. "Come on then, they'll be waiting for us." Anne smiled, leaving the house with Robin following close behind.

"Go on Lou," Harry pushed him towards the door gently and he went through, "Please can you lock up Harry?" Anne threw the keys and even though he hadn't even seen them as he had his face towards the door, he still caught them. He turned them in the door and swirled around to find an impressed Louis.

"Wow," he giggled, Harry looked confused and shrugged. "What?"
"That was amazing," Louis pointed to the keys and it clicked in Harry's head. "Oh, reflexes." Louis nodded as Harry laughed with him. He joined their hands together as they walked off of their estate and ventured into the woods.

Harry still kept a tight grip on Louis hand as they walked down by the small river. "Hey," Louis took his other hand and grazed it across Harry's knuckles making him slacken his grip. "I-I'm sorry," Harry lifted his hand up with Louis' and kissed it. "Just please don't do it again," He sighed, "you really scared me Lou." "I know I did and I'm sorry, i'll never do it again I promise, don't worry."

They were now a quarter way to their destination and had caught up to the whole family. The brothers were play fighting up ahead and both couples were chatting calmly.

Suddenly one of the brothers burst, changing into the normal wolf. It made Louis jump and step back a second, Harry looked over his shoulder laughing. "It's okay Lou, they're just playing," Louis soon started laughing with him as the rest of the boys changed as well, running ahead, out of sight.

"Their favourite's the wolf," Louis nodded, already guessing. "I really want to turn into a lion one day, just once. Not many can control it though," Harry shrugged and continued walking. "You would suit a lion. You have the traits of one. Strong, brave, charming." Louis smirked, kissing into Harry's neck. "Well thank you." Harry blushed, waiting to kiss Louis when he put his head up.

Anne turned to the two and smiled, nodding to Harry. "Come on," she slid her hand into Robins and flew up the hill, faster than anything Louis had ever seen before. He was speechless when both disappeared like the brothers had done moments ago.

"Get on my back?" Louis looked up to Harry and smiled, agreeing. He climbed on and when he was comfortable Harry did the same. Hurdling upwards until the magnificent view of the whole town was right infront of them.

A/N I'm sorry this is shitty n short n I'm not uploading all the time but Schools vvv busy at the moment buuut the next chapters gonna be rllllly good so hope u guys like ittt:)))