68 ~ Hold On

The lion slowly shrank, leaving Harry panting on the floor. His head was banging and his eyesight was fuzzy, all he could think about was Louis.

He pushed himself up from the floor and steadied his breathing, "L-Lou?" He stammered looking up, he had his eyes clamped shut and Anne was bent down holding his leg. Harry could tell she was trying her best to control it.

Harry collected the jeans and stood, lifting them up past his waist, he shuck himself free of dust and jogged over to Louis. "Louis? L-Louis please, it'll be o-okay."
"He keeps going Harry, he's lost a lot of bloo-" Anne kept tight hold of louis' leg as he turned and screamed through the pain. "Call an ambulance," Harry ordered his mum, swapping places with her.

"Louis, you've g-got to hold on okay? You'll be okay b-baby I promise," Harry's tears soon started to block his vision, "I-It hurts r-r..really bad H-Harry," he could hear the trembling in Louis' voice as he tilted his head back and strained.

"I know it does Lou, but you've got to be brave, my mums calling y-you an ambulance, it'll be here soo-"
"B-But they'll f-find out a-a..about you guys, y-you can't." Harry touched his cheek and calmed him, "Louis I couldn't care less, I need you to be okay,"
"I-I'll be f-f..f-f-" Louis' eyes started to droop and Harry lent over him, shaking his shoulders.

"Stay with me Lou! Don't go, t-the ambulance is almost here," Louis sighed, gulping. Harry had no idea if this was true or not, but by the look on his mums face, he thought it was true. She bent down and rubbed Harry's neck, smiling slightly for reassurance.

"It will." She whispered, "they said to just keep pressure on it," Harry nodded and looked at the wound, his breathing hitched and his mum noticed. "H-Harry you don't have to do this, I can do it-" he shuck his head, "mum I just turned into a fucking lion I think I can handle a little bit of b-b..b-bl-" his eyes changed, "H-Harr-"
"I'm f-fine."
"Harry you're not! I can do it, you go by his head and make sure he doesn't pass out," Harry nodded, looking up at Louis.

He caught sight of the scene behind him. His dad and brothers were putting out a fire and the boy was no where to be found, Will looked up from the ash to meet with his brothers eyes. He smiled and nodded. Harry turned back around and let go of Louis' leg.

They traded positions again and Harry lent down by Louis' head, lifting it into his lap and wiping the blood away that was dripping from his lip. "Please be brave for me baby, stay here...w-with me." Harry's tears trickled down and Louis lifted his arm slowly to remove them. "D-Don't c-c..cry. P-Please don't cry H-Harry," Harry put his hand over Louis' on his cheek.

"I j-just don't want to l-live without you," Louis chuckled, tearing up as well. "T-That w-w..will never happen H-Harry,"
"I know," he whispered smiling at Louis. "I'll a- always be h-he..her-...h" his eyelids started to close, "Lou?" Harry shook him but nothing stopped them shutting, "No! Louis stay! Louis!" His hands dropped from Harry's face and landed on his stomach. Limp.

"Mum! Mum he's not c-coming back! Louis!" Harry burst into whimpers and continued shaking his unconscious boyfriend, "start resuscitation Harry! Now! We could still get him back," Harry nodded and slid to Louis' torso, kneeling. He pumped, bringing back memories of the day he fell in the river. How the current pulled him down so he almost drowned, he was so close to not coming back.

Everything rewound in Harry's head, to the first time he ever saw Louis. A new, lost soul in their massive school, and how much he hated him, not even knowing why.

Everything rewound in Louis' head, to the first time he ever saw Harry. A dark, lost soul in his massive new school, and how much he needed him, not even knowing why.

Louis woke up in white. White jeans, white tshirt. The blood stain on his leg disappeared in seconds as he stood up, feeling no pain. "Hello?" He whispered,

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson."

Louis looked around the white room and didn't see anything, it was Harry's voice, but there was no Harry. "Harry?"

"I-I'm Louis Tomlinson"
"Harry styles."

It echoed in the box, Louis was so confused. Where was he?

"So Harry, what's your favourite subject?"

Now Louis recognised his own voice, the words sounding familiar.

"Are you actually trying to make small talk with me?"

It hit Louis. This was their first conversation, it was all replaying. Is this heave-

"Yes?"
"Don't, I'm not good."