39 ~ Deserved

Louis squinted his eyes while stepping into the school, curling his fingers a little tighter into Harry's palm. But, like Harry had promised, nothing happened.

No one stopped
No one noticed
No one stared
No one cared.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and carried on walking with Harry, "You ok?" He asked with soft smile bridging from each dimpled cheek. Louis nodded, "Y-Yeh, I just thought-"
"I told you," Harry nudged his shoulder, they both laughed as they came down some stairs to the field.

"It's warm today!" Louis said happily as they fled outside, Harry agreed while they continued around the building. Following the pipes built into the walls until they got to the art cabins which were behind the school. "Sit with me," Harry sat down, leaning against the wall of the small annex.

Louis went with him, folding his legs and resting his head back. "We're actually early, 10 minutes until signing in."
"Oh, at least we can stay outside for a bit, it's so stuffy in my room when it's like this." Louis sighed while Harry turned to him, still their hands connected gently.

Before Harry could answer Louis, Ariel and Sam came around the corner, not seeing the boys together. Louis stood up first, letting go of Harry's hand and walking towards them, "Hi," Ariel smiled, Sam nodded to Harry as he stood as well. "Hey guys, you ok?" They nodded and kept grinning. Harry and Louis standing awkwardly next to each other, Harry leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "We should tell them." Louis gulped and sighed at him. "Ok." He whispered.

Harry slid his hand into Louis' and Ariel and Sam watched while they tilted their heads. "Guys..." But he came marching around the corner stopping Louis from his sentence. He glared and came over, snarling. Of course something had to go wrong. Again.

Louis wrapped his other hand around Harry's bicep and pulled him. He wasn't moving from the disgust on the face he was giving them. "Har-"
"What are you staring at Lucas?"

He came over and stood with Ariel and Sam, watching there hands together. "What the fuck are you doing with him?" His face was like he had just watched someone throw up and Harry and Louis were the vomit. That face.

"Don't Luke, please," Ariel growled but he just rolled his eyes as Louis kept trying to pull Harry away with him. "Harry, let's just g-"
"No! What the fuck Luke? Leave us alone."
"He hardly fucking knows you and you're already luring him in?! What are you going to do to him?"

He started to get closer to Harry, closing the gap between them. Louis still constantly pulling on Harry's arm. "I've already told you it wasn't my fault-"
"You know he just slipped Luk-" Ariel spoke up trying to end the feud.

"He paralysed me. Yeh, that seems like an accident." He growled sarcastically. Harry didn't know what else to say, it was always Luke that had to finish their arguments, but he took it over the line with the next thing he said. He turned to Louis, still inches apart of Harry, taller.

"So if he fucking rapes you or something, don't expect my sympathy."

Harry snapped, letting go of Louis' hand. They all looked at Luke with disgusted faces, Ariel just squeezed her eyes shut, like she knew what was coming.

"W-What did you just say?"

He leaned into him, not looking at Louis but at Harry with his icy blue eyes.

"I said-

if he fucking rapes you or something, don't expect....my...sympathy."

Luke was on the floor in seconds with Harry on top of him, throwing punch after punch to Luke's already bleeding face. "HARRY!" Louis screamed watching them, not sure if he would get hurt trying to get Harry off of him. But soon Luke started fighting back, squeezing on Harry biceps so he would stop, Luke pushed upwards and kicked Harry's stomach while he fell forward, over Luke. He stood up weakly and stamped on Harry's head, knocking it harshly to the solid tarmac. He cried out in pain and before he could do it again, Louis pulled Luke back, not letting him touch his boyfriend again.

"LUKE FUCKING STOP!" Louis screeched, standing over Harry. "P-Please don't hurt him." He sobbed, Luke wiped away the blood dripping from his eyebrow and lip, "Fucking deserved it, b-bastard." He whispered, soon walking away with Ariel and Sam chasing him, cursing him for what he did and said.

His head was down and his breathing was thick and fast, he was moaning. "Harry?" Louis cradled his head, sitting him up. He cursed and huffed. Opening his eyes...

Red.

"H-Harry, your eyes." He sighed and Louis took his hand. "Harry," he looked up from the ground and to Louis' eyes. "It'll be ok-"
"I-I would never h-hurt you like that Louis-" his eyes didn't turn back to their original colour but they weren't moving, a cold stare connected between both of them. Yet Harry was keeping full control.

"I-I know you wouldn't Harry-" Harry broke down in tears and hung his head and as he looked back up they were green again. "I-I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be Harry. Luke deserved that." Louis laughed and crossed his legs in front of Harry, now both sat down.

"Louis, I think I love you."