5 ~ Stalker

The 3 other classes Louis had were meant to have Harry in them but he was absent from all of them. The last bell rang signalling the students to go home but Louis' destination was the office as he had to give his first day tracker in.

"Ariel can you show me how to get to the office?"
"Yes of course, its only down the hall but I have to go that way anyway, come on.." she started to walk off and Louis gated to her side, "here you go, I'll see you tomorrow Lou, have a nice night."
"Bye Ariel."

Louis pushed the double doors open and went to the receptionist he'd seen before. He got the forms out of his pocket and put them in front of the lady.

"Hi, i've got my tracker for my first day-" she nodded and smiled, "Thank you love, did you enjoy it?"
"Yes thank you, it's a good school." She grinned and agreed.

As Louis zipped his bag back up he could see his shoes from eye level, all black vans. "Please can I have my tablets." A bottle was placed on the desk and he took it quickly, grabbing two before putting them in his hoodie pocket.

Lifting his head up, he swallowed the tablets dry. He hadn't noticed Louis watching his every move, the smaller stood and turned towards him.

"Hey, urm- sorry about before, are you ok-"
"Yes it's fine." Harry stomped off, ending the interaction. "Just leave me alone ok."

Louis sighed, not saying anything else. He traipsed to the doors at the end of the concourse and started to walk home after a text to his mum.

Searching on his phone for directions back to his house, Louis went through a park with a deep river. He followed it, watching the water glide past him peacefully.

The boy came out of a small passageway into an estate that seemed familiar, he must have driven through it once or twice before.

He looked left and knew it was the right way, he strolled down the pavement looking at the small houses. Louis admired little cottages like that and would love to have one when he was older.

He carried on walking and was positive he was going the right way now, Louis finally turned the corner leading to his road and was surprised to find who was trudging down it.

Harry was sauntering on the edge of the curb balancing like on a tightrope. Louis smiled, he was like another person, he looked like he was actually maybe happy? He had only known the boy for less than a day and he was already so entranced by him.

Louis followed until Harry stopped at the gate of a huge mansion but made sure to stay back so he wasn't noticed.

The place was very modern and had gardens filled with various flowers in front of it. It's giant windows made the whole structure look like it was made completely out of glass.

Harry put a code in next to the gate, it crunched open slowly as he looked in Louis' direction, he stopped and sighed before shaking his head and entering the vibrant garden. Louis carried on with his walk but stood at the gates for a second, gazing in.

Harry was stood at the large, oak front door staring at Louis with the glowing eyes, he bowed his head and vanished into his house. "I don't understand what's so bad about you..." Louis whispered.

Jay's car wasn't up the drive so she must have still been at work. Louis used his keys to unlock the door and wiped his feet. His bag was dumbed under the coat rack as well as his shoes.

He darted up to his room and sat at his desk, opening the laptop. Louis signed in and waited for it to load, the moment google opened he knew what he wanted to know even though he would look like a complete psycho.

He typed fast and breathed before pressing enter.

Harry Styles...