17 ~ Introduction

His eyes opened slowly and his head was echoing with pain, Louis was on a soft, comfortable bed and had 2 pillows under his head.

He looked around the room and first stopped at the windows, it was dark outside.

What time is it?

He continued to look around and found Harry, now in human form, sat at his desk on the left side of the bed. He was staring at him. Just staring. When he realised Louis was awake he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, of relief?

Louis shuffled a little further to the right, away from him. Harry stood up. "I-I'm sorry." Louis stopped and gulped. "B-But I controlled it, like with the leopard and wolf, I controlled it. Just for a few seconds. And I-I think it's because of you. But, it's your choice. You can either walk out of here and forget everything that has happened and I would have to trust you with mine, as well as my families lives or I can tell you, everything." Louis furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up.

"I want to know."

Harry sat on the edge of his bed and didn't look back at Louis. "Okay. But you need to do as I say ok? I need to protect you now."
"Why?" Harry pretended not to hear and stood back up. "Can you stand?" Louis shrugged. "I can try." He dangled his legs over the bed and breathed.

He stood and almost fell immediately, but he was caught. His eyes were glowing green, lifting Louis to his feet and wrapping his arm around his waist so Louis could have support. "Thanks." He whispered, Harry just smiled helping him to the door and then down stairs.

The Styles brothers were all stood, talking among themselves but as Louis and Harry came into the room they stopped. Louis sat down on the couch and watched as Harry nodded to them. "Hello Louis." Will said, sounding softer than every other time he's talked to him.

"H-Hi?"
"We're all sorry about what we've done." Louis smiled slightly, "it's ok, you were just protecting your brother that's all-"
"And you." One of them said, "We don't actually kill humans, well we try not to," he looked at Harry, he just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Guys, just stick to what I asked please." He grunted.
"Ok, ok. Anyway, I'm Sebastian," Louis smiled, each one of them was different even though they looked like they were identical. The names moved along the line,

Sebastian, (Seb)
softer facial features, kind of like Harry's, but with higher cheek bones. 2nd youngest. Brown hair & eyes

William, (Will)
tallest and oldest, Louis hoping he is going to be nicer. Has darker brown hair than everyone else. Brown eyes

Jordan,
he was the shy one, not very talkative but his expressions and eyes say it all. Brown hair & eyes

Dexter,
not heard him talk yet but he looked more like Harry than the rest. His lips were exactly the same, he also had high cheek bones. Jordan's none-identical twin. Brown hair & eyes

Harry,
youngest, longer curly hair than the rest, green eyes not brown. Stunning. Louis believed he was the most interesting. He knew they all had secrets but there was something else about him.

Louis wanted to know, he needed to know. Then his chance came as Harry spoke up.

"If there is anything you want to ask Louis it's fine," Louis nodded, "You change when your 17 don't you?" They all look at each other and start to laugh, Louis smiled, "How did he know that?" Will laughed looking at Harry, he shrugged, "I-I looked in that book." Louis lied not wanting to tell them he stalked the family for a whole night. "Ohh of course." They kept laughing, "and yes, on our 17th birthday." Louis nodded, trying to take it all in.

"Anything else?" Louis thought, a little hard when his head was banging, "Urm, H-Harry?" He smiled walking forward a step, "Weren't you bleeding before?" He hummed and grinned, he lifted his shirt to reveal nothing, no scar, no scratch. Nothing. "Self healing." He smiled, "oh."
"One more thing," they all listened in. "What time is it?" They all smiled again and Will looked at his watch. "10pm"
"SHIT!" Louis stood up quickly but his head spun, he almost fell but he was there again to catch him.

"What? What's the matter?"
"I-I need to go home, my mums probably called the police or something fucking stupid," Harry nodded and walked him out of the room, Louis stopped and turned to the rest of the brothers. "Thank you." They all bowed their heads and Harry walked out of the house with him, he grabbed keys on his way. "It's fine I can walk."
"No you can't." Harry chuckled with his arm around Louis waist, basically his walking stick. "I can drive you it's only down the road," Louis couldn't be bothered arguing so he just let Harry go to his mustang and gently help Louis into the passenger seat.

They had both got in and Harry turned the engine on, "I know you have more than that," he spoke deeply, whispering but wanting Louis to hear. "I do." Harry nodded and gave Louis his phone. "You can ring or text me if you want, I'll answer anything I promise. You're part of my life now" Louis eyes widened and almost smiled but didn't know if that was a good thing or bad. Louis finally smiled.

"Ok, Urm how did you know my number?" Harry tried to hide a small smirk, "we can read minds." Louis' eyes widened again, Harry burst out with laughter. "I'm joking! I got it from the phone book,"
"Oh," Louis laughed, it was strange. They were both happy, together. He was another person in school. And now Louis understands why.

 And now Louis understands why