37 ~ Know Me

7:30. Louis was still upstairs when Harry came; earlier than normal. He saw his car as he glanced out of the window at the top of the stairs, Harry slowly started to travel to the front door and thankfully Louis beat his mum to it. He had only just finished getting ready and had not even put his shoes on, never mind breakfast.

"H-Hey." Harry stuttered smiling as Louis stretched the door wide open. "Hi, y-you're a little early," Louis laughed, signalling Harry to come in. "Yeh I know, Urm.." he was going to ask a question so Louis stopped fumbling with his shoes and looked up to Harry; who was stood over him. "D-Do you want to come to get some breakfast with me before school?" Louis didn't hide his smile and the way his eyes crinkled as he nodded his head. He finished tying his laces and pulled himself up to Harry. Centimetres apart.

"That would be great." Louis pecked Harry's rosy cheeks before swivelling around him and opening the door to the living room. "I'm going for breakfast with Harry mum, I'll see you later!" He shouted before turning back to Harry, finding him staring fondly.

He snapped out of it and walked towards the door grabbing Louis bag for him, "Ready?" He pulled a face not expecting it to be so heavy, huffing and panting as he chucked it over his shoulder. "Where are we going?" Harry shrugged and tapped his nose while opening the passenger door for Louis, "You'll soon find out my prince." He blushed and got in the car.

Harry closed it behind him and traveled to his own side, jumping in as well. The leather was burning as it was a sunny day. Harry pulled out of Louis road and casually drifted out of the estate, glancing at him every so often. Fonding.

"Did you sleep ok?-"
"Thanks for last night-"

They both broke the silence awkwardly as their questions lapped over each other, Harry smiled, "Sorry go on,"
"No, no it's fine, what were you asking?"
"No, you go!" Harry giggled and poked Louis cheek. "Fine. I-I said thanks for last night." He let his hand fall from Louis' face but the smaller boy caught it and intertwined his fingers together with Harry's and rested them on his lap.

Harry blushed and quickly turned to him before going back to concentrating on the road, "I-I'm glad you came." He stuttered as Louis started to graze his thumb around Harry's palm. Examining his soft, gentle hands. "I like your mum." Louis smiled, staring at his index finger at how small it was compared to Harry's. "She likes you too."

His grin grew wider but the both of them stopped slowly. Louis wanted to ask. He needed to ask. They were kissing, holding hands... "are we a thing then?" He blurted out without really thinking, Harry was a little startled at first but then smiled. "Do you want us to be a thing?" Louis' hair waved along as he nodded happily. "Then yes. We are."

The biggest smile came across both of their faces as well as a rosy blush on their cheeks. It went quiet again but then Harry broke the silence.

"What were you going to say?" Harry squeezed his hand and Louis sighed, "Did you sleep ok?" They laughed and Harry nodded, "I slept fine Lou, did you?" He hummed and it went quiet again but it wasn't awkward at all, they were just sat there with their hands carving the others finger outlines. Up and down the veins in wrists and tracing the lines like palm readers. Every detail was critical.

Louis had got so lost in his and Harry's little bubble he hadn't even noticed where he was, he hadn't been here before but it looked like it was somewhere just off of the town centre. "Here we are, 'Off The Waffle Café'" Harry stopped the car after finding a spacious spot on the busy car park.

The building looked very retro like one of those cafés where the waitresses scooted around on roller skates and in mini skirts, holding dozens of sugary milkshakes on one tray. Louis loved things like this, old things. Not modernised and really funky. He smiled up at Harry as they met each other on the path that led to the glass doors of 'Off The Waffle'.

"This is amazing." They both started to walk towards the front and Harry laughed, "I knew you would like it," Louis smirked, raising his eyebrow. "You barely 'know me'," he mimicked Harry from last week and strutted in front of him, walking funny. Harry rolled his eyes and just giggled, Louis kept making weird faces and shaking his hips from left the right. Like he was awkwardly dad-dancing.

Harry grinned as Louis pulled his tongue out and crossed his arms pushing his chest out. Harry stepped forward towards Louis and then another step. He slowly rested his large hands over Louis waist and pulled him in, Louis instantly putting his tongue back in his mouth and his arms and legs going to jelly by his touch.

He put his crossed arms back down by his side and gulped, his and Harry's chests slowly coming closer until they touched. "I barely know you?" Louis nodded, unsteadily. Looking up and down to his green eyes and then to his lips.

Harry leaned in and joined their lips for a few seconds before stopping and looking back down to the blue sapphires. "Y-You know me a l-little bit." Harry smiled and rebounded so they were further apart.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" He moved so he was next to Louis and stuck his elbow out, Louis hummed, "Starving." He looped his arm around Harry's and proceeded to the café.

A/N
GUYS I GOT HARRY TICKETS AGHHH I CRIED IN SCHOOL ANS I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT BUT IM SO HAPPYYYYYY.

A/N GUYS I GOT HARRY TICKETS AGHHH I CRIED IN SCHOOL ANS I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT BUT IM SO HAPPYYYYYY