7 ~ Alleyways

Louis stared at his closed laptop with bed hair and squinted eyes. It was 10:10 so he'd had a good lie in. Suddenly a knock came from the door and Louis' morning voice answered.

"Yeh?" Followed by a yawn. His mum opened the door and passed him 50 pounds. "Go have a look in town today, get something if you want?" He nodded, "thanks mum, I'll get up now," Louis swirled out of bed slowly and stood up, feeling dizzy.

He went to his wardrobe and picked out a dark blue t-shirt, a black hoodie and some adidas Joggers. 'Comfy clothes' as Louis liked to call them. He got a beany from out of one of his draws and placed it calmly over his head.

The stairs creaked as he ran down them, stopping on the second to last step to sit down. Louis put on his normal vans shoes and walked into the living room and then finally into the kitchen to retrieve his breakfast, toast was already on the table for him so he sat down at his usual place to eat.

"So what are you thinking of getting Lou?" Jay walked into the kitchen with a warm mug in her hand filled with tea, she sat down on the opposite side of the table. "I don't know, I think I'm just going to have a look, maybe get a top or jeans, depends what there is." She nodded taking a sip from her cup, "There is a Primark, Topshop and a few others in town, so there'll be plenty to choose from."
"Ok, thanks."

Louis swallowed his last bite of toast and stood up from the table with his dirty dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. "I'm going to go, how long walking is it?"
"15 minutes it's not that far, if you come out of this estate and follow the road you'll get to it. If it starts raining just take the bus" Louis agreed and said goodbye to his mum, putting his hood up on his jacket and leaving the warm house into the cold fresh air. It was overcast so it wasn't meant to rain but it was just in case.

The walk into town was easy for Louis to find, Jay was right. He strolled out of his estate and the road she had said that led into the centre was sign posted telling him where to go. The cars sped past him, splashing puddles from the night before and almost soaking him. He stayed away and managed to get to the shops without getting completely wet.

There was a huge car park that was manic with people walking up and down to their cars and to the shops. Louis put his hood down before going into Gap, the air conditioning swallowed him as he walked through the doors. He calmly looked around a few times feeling fabrics and checking labels but there was nothing that particularly caught his eyes so he moved onto the next shop.

This cycle happened a few times until he reached top shop, he found two plain T-shirt's and a pair of ripped denim jeans that looked great on him, he tried them on to make sure and he liked them, he used the 50 pounds his mum had given him and some of his own money before leaving the shop.

Louis decided that he was done after a short look around and wanted to go home, as it was not raining and didn't look like it would anytime soon he started to walk.

He went back through the centre of all the shops and tried to take short cuts to the car park, he was successful until his 3rd alley way, it was a cobbled road and you could hear a pin drop, it was wide enough for a car to go down unlike the other ones so he thought it was going to be the main root to the car park.

Louis picked to go left and walked humming a song but stopped abruptly after seeing 4 tall men walking after him.

The boy turned his head secretively and saw that they all had black hoodies on with their hoods up, they were whispering between themselves while staring at him.

Louis tried to quicken his pace but they just glided as fast as he was going, they soon caught up and stood right in front of him, a lot taller than he was.

"He won't like this if he catches us Will," one of them whispered, circling around him like hawks, "Just shut up, we have to do thi-"
"I-I have to be somewhere-" Louis whispered trying to break out of the vicious circle, he could still not see their faces.

All of a sudden they stopped, one of them cracking their knuckles as the rest took down there hoods in sync to reveal their identities,

The Styles Brothers.