6 ~ Research

Instagram was the first to load.

Harry styles, 16
16? He's 17. Louis looked at the pictures, he looked so happy, ones with his brothers, a few selfies here and there dotted across his account, the last one he ever posted was him, smiling, Ariel, smiling, Luke smiling and Sam also smiling. It was one of the happiest and warmest photos Louis had ever seen.

They looked like they were so close, what happened to them? What did Harry do to make them hate him so much? Louis peered at the caption, 'Pre-Birthday Party' what happened after that? His age wasn't changed , was it when he turned 17? That's what Luke said. Weird.

Louis went back onto google and typed up the school website. It was strange that you could look up everyone in the school, each student had a chart of how they were doing in classes since their first year and current.

Harry was an A* student when he was 13-16, he was football captain, was almost in every club and everyone loved him. He was kind, popular, smart and apparently would never hurt a fly.

But then as Louis eyes traveled along the chart it dropped when he turned 17, the year he is in now, nearly a year ago. An average C-D grade and a 78% on attendance. Not in any activities, no football. Nothing. "Anti-social, quiet, un-popular." Louis eyebrows furrowed over and over again, how can one person have changed that much in a month or two?

He went back on google and just searched "Styles, Cheshire" many things came up but the 5th result made Louis eyes widen "Cheshire Family Urban Legends." He read slowly out loud.

He clicked the link and a page of text and images popped up on Louis' laptop screen. There were tabs at the top saying 'Mythical being', 'Family name' and 'Place'. Louis clicked the second tab and typed in Styles, soon big bold writing splattered across the page, Louis gulped.

Shapeshifter.

It is a legend that The Styles family from Cheshire's ancestors were Shapeshifter's. This meant they could change their physical appearance into any animal. The family is very secretive and no one really knows much about them, there have been tales of sightings of the family turning into animals or many people say that they would see the family's eyes change colour.

Louis trailed his finger underneath the last line before closing the website quickly and slamming his laptop shut.
"It's just a myth, It's just a myth, It's just a myth, It's just a myth, just a crazy fucking website! It'll just be a complete creep writing them up."

Louis repeated loudly in his bedroom, pulling on his hair, "this can't be happening," he shook before calming himself, he wanted to know everything and nothing at the same time

A/N
Sorry for the short shitty chapter but meh, Harry is ma baby bean and I'm so proud of him❤️❤️

A/NSorry for the short shitty chapter but meh, Harry is ma baby bean and I'm so proud of him❤️❤️