53 ~ You're Scared?

Louis shuffled in the chair, waking himself up. His back ached and so did his neck from not sleeping comfortably. He stretched his legs and pointed his feet towards the bed, his eyes squeezing together tightly.

When they opened again they drifted towards the still, sleeping boy in the bed, he was facing the other way from Louis so he couldn't see his face. He sighed and stood up from the chair, it creaked as his weight was lifted off and Harry recoiled from his position and Louis stopped.

He was kind of.... scared.

What if Harry was still like what he was last night?

He rolled over to face Louis and huffed pulling the sheets up further. As they didn't go as far as he liked he grumbled to himself, furrowing his eyebrows and opening his eyes. Louis froze, trying to turn his cut face away from Harry.
"L-Lou?" His voice trembled and he sat up.

Harry moaned and held his side, his fingers meeting the bandage which had stayed in place all night. "W-What happened? W-Where am I?!" He looked around the room and started to hyperventilate like he did last night.

"Hey! It's okay, it's okay," Louis sat down next to Harry's knees and took his hands from his rib cage, holding them gently. "L-Louis? W-Why am I h-here? What happened?"

Harry shook by the pain he was in. Louis was sitting at the side so he skilfully hid the injured part of his face, knowing Harry would freak out if he saw what he had done.

"Y-You came here last nigh-"
"W-When?!" Harry cut him off, Louis shrugged. "About 3ish."
Harry nodded letting Louis carry on. "Y-You were hurt. Seriously hurt. Had cuts and blood e-everywhere." Louis trembled and Harry looked down at himself.

"Y-You said you got lost, y-your mum and dad-" Louis sighed, Harry had no clue. He couldn't remember anything.

"I-I got you upstairs and into the bath, you kept saying there were 'so many'." Harry hummed, his breathe a little wobbly like he knew what Louis was talking about. But not last night- like every other night of a full moon. Is it always like that?

"Your cuts were really hurting you so I got the shower running, I-I started to try and wash them b-but y-you-" Louis' voice cracked at the end and Harry looked up quickly, but the smaller boy turned around more, unlinking hands with his boyfriend.

Harry knew.

"L-Lou," He gulped. "Look at me." Louis didn't say anything and kept his stiff position, looking at the wall across the room.

"Look at me Louis!" He said sterner and louder. Louis trembled, slowly turning his head to face Harry. His face dropped and his lip started to quiver. He got up from the bed, tears pricking his eyes, Louis got up with him and started to cry as well. "I-It was my fault! You t-told me to stop and I didn't listen, i-it was me!"

Harry backed up into the corner of the room and sat down, just in his underwear, Louis could now see all his smaller scratches and cuts very clearly.

Harry kept shaking his head, putting his hands over his ears as Louis slowly made his way towards him. "I'm okay Harry! It's my faul-"

"I-I did this to you?"

Harry looked up, removing his hands. Louis just shook, not knowing what to say or do, but then Harry huffed, standing up quickly and stomping towards Louis, "Did I?!" Harry shouted a little bit louder.

Louis flinched.

Harry stopped almost immediately, he backed up into his corner and started to cry uncontrollably.

"Y-You're scared?"

He said it bluntly, sounding angry yet not at Louis. At himself. Louis shook his head standing up and walking over to him, "No, No! No Harry I-I'm not! I-I just," He sighed helplessly, crouching down to Harry.

"P-Please Harry, just listen to me, I'm not scared of you! And I never will be, I j-just-"

"JUST WHAT LOUIS?!" Harry flicked his head up and shifted closer towards Louis, in one swift movement. His eyes were red, and his claws dug into the carpet, inches off both of Louis' knees.

"N-No, I-I'm sorry H-Harry, please don't hurt m-" he cowered, moving backwards and lifting his arms up in front of his face.

Harry stopped. He closed his eyes and made them his original colour and stood up, walking around the shaking boy on the floor and getting his clothes from the draws Louis had put them on neatly last night.

"I-I can't hurt you again."

Louis looked up noticing where Harry now was, he was dressing himself in one of Louis' bed tshirts that fit Harry perfectly and his ripped jeans from last night. Harry was about to walk to the door before Louis bolted to it.

"No! Y-You can't leave!" Harry kept his head down and avoided eye contact with Louis. "Move Louis." He whispered lowly, grabbing at the handle to the door. Louis swatted it away and pushed his smaller body up against the wood.

"N-No, you're not leaving until I explain what happened-"

"I think it's perfectly easy to guess!" Harry huffed looking into the blue sapphires.

"H-Harry, i-it was my fault! And the moon! What did you say about the moon?"

Harry ignored and dotted his eyes to the carpet again.

"Y-You said you loose control! It wasn't you Harry! I-It wasn't you."

Louis' voice cracked at the end as a single tear rippled down his cheek bone. Harry paused, sighing as Louis realised that he had made a decision in his head.

"I-I love you Lou,-"
Louis slightly smiled but he knew that wasn't all Harry had to say.

"B-But I-I think we need to take a break. I'm always going to be a monster, and I don't deserve to be loved by someone like you."