66 ~ Mask

Louis trudged through the door and landed in a puddle, he looked up noticing dozens of holes in the roof. "H-Harry?" He said quieter than before, taking each step cautiously. A low pitched, belch came from a room further in the studio and Louis felt his heart being squeezed tightly.

He jogged over to where he thought it came from and shouted again. "Harry, I'm h-here it's okay!"
"L-Lou-" he turned his head to find a collapsed door, Harry was sat in there. Tears streaming and tied up to a small, broken desk chair.

Louis stopped breathing for a minute, starstruck. "H-Harry." He whimpered from inside, his head falling down. "I-I'm so sorry Louis," he ran up to the door and pressed against the wood, fractions of small splinters digging into his palms. "None of this is your fault Harry, I'm going to get you out don't worry."
"He went somewhere, I don't know where-" Louis backed up and looked up and down at the shredded door.

"Be careful Lou-" he focused and closed his eyes, slowing his breathing down. He suddenly opened them and ran up to the door, slamming his leg into one of the stronger parts that was holding it upright. Harry smiled brightly as Louis came jogging into the office.

"I've missed you so fucking much." Louis' whispered, kneeling down and getting out his pocket knife. "Thank you for coming Louis." Harry's hand was suddenly set free and he stretched and cracked his knuckles. "So much better," he chuckled, the other hand being untied a few seconds after.

Louis stood up with Harry and he curled into him, hugging securely. "Please never leave again," Harry smiled, looking down at him, his grip not as tight as usual; Louis didn't question it, he just had his Harry back.

"I won't babe, ever." Louis sighed and stepped back, Harry's hands still on Louis' shoulders. He looked... different... something was just...off. "Where's the boy? Has he just vanished? This doesn't seem right," Louis peered out of the office and looked around.

Harry was just stood, smirking. "Have you still not put it together." His voice had become high and ruff, not like his.

"What are you talking about?" Louis tilted his head as he strutted back towards Harry, his grip going back to his forearms. Louis looked down at Harry's hands, "You are just a silly little lover then aren't you?" His smirk turned more devilish.

Louis shook out of Harry's hold, stumbling backwards and hitting his head on the wall. "What the fuck Harry?!" Louis scowled, Harry's grin grew wider and wider until he looked like a Cheshire Cat, "you still don't understand? I'll help explain darling."

Harry stepped back, eyes turning to a burning red. His spine cracked and shoulders formed lower, hair grew shorter so it was a buzz cut and his face changed completely. Harry wasn't turning into an animal. He was turning into a human.

It was the boy.

Louis started to shiver as he froze, plastered to the spot. "Are you okay baby? You look like you've seen a ghost." He cackled, rushing to where Louis was, and pushing his body up to his, pinning Louis on the wall. "W-What have you done with H-Harry,"
"Aw, honey. He's not here, still in Cheshire. No care in the world of where you are right now."

Louis choked back tears, the boy slipped his hand up to his neck, hovering his fingers across Louis' pulse and licking his lips. "I knew I would be able to get you, so so eas-"

Swiftly, Louis grabbed the pocket knife and stabbed it into the boys chest, he stepped backwards, holding the wound. Louis escaped, running out of the small room and looking for the door, his footsteps load and chunky. He could see the light from outside and suddenly felt hope, but then the door slammed.

The boy crept out of the darkness, pushing his stomach back and then forwards, the knife coming out bent and not leaving a hole in his pale skin. "You little shit." He snarled, Louis turned and sped in the opposite direction, quickly loosing his breath. "I'm far more powerful than any of the Styles. You can't get away that easily," he was then in front of Louis in seconds, laughing maniacally. 

He stepped forward, wrapping his hand around Louis' shirt collar, launching him across the hall. Louis landed on one of the pianos, hidden away in the corner. He screamed out in pain as he rolled onto the floor, grasping his bleeding leg, a long piece of wood sticking out from his calf.

The boy walked over slowly. Louis tried to crawl away but everything hurt too much so he gave up, shuddering. "Oo, that looks sore." He bent down, sliding his hand along the wood in Louis' leg. Louis prepared himself, knowing what he was going to do. He grasped the wood and pushed it further into Louis, he shouted and cried, trying to push him off with his hands but failing.

The boy raised his hand, stained with Louis' blood to his nose and inhaled deeply as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Gonna taste so fucking good."

Louis soon started to feel faint and was drifting in and out of consciousness because of the pain, he squeezed his eyes as hard as he could and clamped his mouth shut.

Goodbye Harry.