54 ~ Take it

"W-What?" Louis trembled, starting to cry harder yet making no sound of it.

"I-I'm sorry Louis, please mov-" Harry grabbed the handle of the door and started to open it, Louis pulled on his arm, still his back to the door.

"No!! Please Harry! I-I love you, I-I need you, please don't leave!" Harry slammed his hand on the door next to Louis' head, eyes red. But this time Louis didn't flinch. Just gulped. Straining, trying to keep tears in.

"Louis. Move." Inches apart, Louis shook his head, "No!" He shouted before getting off the door and joining Harry's lips. Louis pushed him backwards towards his wardrobe, twisting around so Harry was pushing him up against it. "S-Stop Lou." Harry gasped in between kisses. But Louis didn't say anything and tugged at Harry's shirt; pulling him closer.

Harry still kept saying 'stop' and 'I need to go' but Louis didn't say anything back, just kept kissing. Lapping lips over one another's passionately. It had become silent for about half a minute now so Louis gasped for air before staring at Harry's now burning green eyes.

Harry looked at him, flushed and out of breathe from the activity but then flicked his eyes back down. His hands had moved to Louis' waist that he hadn't realised but he kept them there.  Harry's brain told him to leave, and keep Louis safe, but his heart was telling him the complete opposite.

"T-Take it." Louis whimpered, the first sound Harry had heard since 2 minutes ago. He kept his eyes down droopily. "What?" Harry sighed, finally looking back up to Louis. He took his hands from Harry's T-shirt and put them to the bottom of his own. He pulled the top off of himself quickly and threw it to the floor before sliding his hands to Harry's belt buckle.

"Take it."

Harry understood what he was talking about and shook his head, trying to move Louis' hand away. "Stop Lo-"
"The movies just come out! W-Watch it." He pushed Harry's hands off of his own and unbuckled his belt, pulling it out of the loops and dropping it to the floor.

"No Lou, stop. Y-You don't want this." Louis shook his head and unzipped Harry's jeans. "Louis stop!" He shouted a little bit louder, backing away and leaving Louis with bloodshot eyes and a red face.

"N-No! Take my fucking virginity Harry! I don't care anymore! I just want you, I need y-you to know how m-much I love you." Louis screamed, going quieter by the end.

"L-Lou," Harry had no idea what to say, but as Louis started to cry harder he walked over to him, "Y-You never have to do that Louis. Never. For me or anybody else-"

Louis ran up to Harry and flung his arms around him squeezing tightly, making sure it wasn't near his wounds. "I-I don't want there to be anybody e-else!"

Harry took a second before he wrapped his arms around Louis, stroking his hair gently. "It's okay L-Lou."
"I don't want you to leave me. You're all I have." Harry shook his head knowing that wasn't true.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson."

Before Louis could answer, a knocking came from the door and he knew exactly who it was. "My mum-" Louis wiped his eyes and stepped back from Harry, "p-please stay."

Both boys tiptoed back over to the wardrobe and Louis opened it. Harry nodded and stepped inside. "I'm sorry." Louis closed the door and sorted his hair out and looked in the mirror. "Shit," the claw marks were on display.

"Louis? You okay?"

Louis opened the door and tried to only show half of his face, "Morning," he smiled, she was in her pyjamas and was wrapped up in her giant fluffy dressing gown. Messy hair and glasses to go.

"Hi hun, i-is Harry here?" Louis gulped and shook his head quickly. "N-No,"
"Oh, I thought I could here his voic-" she tried to look in the room but Louis closed the gap even tighter. "I rang him a second ago. H-He was on speaker, that's probably what you heard." She nodded and looked to the bathroom.

"I had the strangest dream last night," Louis eyes widened and pretended to look interested, he hummed. "Harry was a vampire thing and he had red eyes and stuff, it was very strang-"
"Very very strange." Louis answered a little too quickly.

Jay turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "You okay Lou? You don't look very well," she raised her hand up to Louis forehead, "You've got a temperature sweety!"

"Now you say, I-I do feel a little light headed." Louis faked a cough, Jay nodded sympathetically. "Maybe take the day off, I'm in work today so you can just watch movies and sleep if you want. Bring your duvet downstairs."

Louis yawned and agreed with his mum. "Okay, I think I'm going to go b-back to bed then."
"Ok, I'll see you when I get back," Louis nodded and closed the door sighing. It was so strange lying to his mum. He told her everything. Everything.

Louis walked to the wardrobe and opened it to find Harry sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. He sat in front of him in the same position and Louis slightly smiled.

"I Love you, Harry Styles."

A/N jesus this is a bit of a roller coaster. I apologise.

 I apologise