47 ~ Apology

Louis ran down the stairs with Harry and jumped off of the 3rd step onto the floor, they both giggled as Harry jumped as well and kissed his knuckle once they coiled their fingers back together. Harry led Louis into the kitchen and looked around to see if anyone was there, no one was which meant they must all be still in bed. He was usually the first one up.

"Come here," Louis looked back at Harry as he bent down and picked him up by the waist and perched him on the marble counter, Louis smiled as he kissed him on the forehead. "What do you want for Breakfast babe?" Louis shrugged as Harry walked away from him and looked in cupboards across the kitchen. "Is cereal ok? Not very romantic but that's all we have," Harry pulled out a box of crunchy nuts and the milk from the fridge, "that's fine Harry, I don't mind."

Louis looked next to him and spotted a high pile of bowls and got two for both of them, he shuffled off of the counter and went to where Harry was stood, placing the bowls down. "Teamwork!" Louis laughed putting his hand out for Harry to high-five. They did and burst into giggles yet again. They made their breakfast and sat at the shiny island while making useless conversation as both just adored the other.

After finishing Harry took the bowls to the sink and came back to Louis but didn't sit down, instead he patted down his pants pockets and rolled his eyes. "I left my phone upstairs, sorry. I'll just be a sec." he pecked Louis nose and ran out of the kitchen and bolted back up the stairs.

He charged into his room and looked around, his phone was no where to be found. He walked towards his bed and lifted the pillows and the top of the covers, it revealed his phone and he sighed. Harry sat down on the edge of his bed and scrolled through his notifications, nothing much, just updates like normal. Nothing special. He loved the mornings when the first thing he saw was Louis' morning texts.

Standing back up, he left the room in seconds and trailed down the stairs and stopped. "That's all I wanted to say. I just don't want you or him to be like that!" Harry scowled and knew who it was.

It was definitely Will, he was huffing and sounded annoyed. Harry stomped into the kitchen to find Will towering over Louis, leaning on the island next to him. Harry rushed over and growled at Will, pushing inbetween them. "Leave him alone!" Louis stood up and put his hand out in front of Harry, pushing him back. "Harry it's ok-!"
"What's he said to you?! Has he hurt you?!" Harry looked down at Louis and held his hands. "Haz it's ok, he's saying sorry!"

Harry froze. He had a very stubborn brother, he would never expect him to ever apologise to anyone especially not to Louis. "He's saying sorry Harry! Just listen to him!" Louis lifted Harry chin and smiled nodding. Harry turned to his brother and sighed.

"I-I was just saying how stupid I was yesterday and you two don't deserve anything like that from me, and Harry, you're my little brother! I should support you no matter what. And he obviously means so much to you so why should I be so foolish to tell you it's not right?! I-I'm sorry ok?"

Harry gulped and didn't say anything, instead he stood on his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around Will and hugged him. "Thank you." He whispered while pulling away. "You ok boys?" Anne came walking around the corner and Harry smiled, "We're fine mum." Will nodded and left the kitchen going back up the stairs. Harry turned to Louis and kissed him, not caring that his mum was watching them. Louis was startled but went with the kiss, flustered when they were finished.

"That's the seal of approval!" Harry laughed picking Louis up and spinning him in the air a few times before putting his back down again.

"Ready for school?" Louis hummed and followed Harry back out of the room past his mum. "Have a nice day boys!"
"You too!" They both replied happily as Harry retrieved both bags and gave Louis his. Making sure he had his car keys, Harry left the house with Louis and shut the front door. Smiling so broadly.

Louis hoped down the steps leading up to the house and went to the passenger side but Harry followed him and pinned him up against the car. "Don't we need to get to schoo-" Harry cut him off and kissed him again, harder for about 10 seconds and then just stopped walking back around to his side and getting in.

Louis felt like he was about to faint, he thankfully didn't and got in with a burning flush squishing his cheeks. "W-what was t-that for?" Harry led back in his seat and sighed.

"It doesn't feel fucking illegal now, seeing him like that. Broke my heart. He's always not liked me being gay but him saying sorry and really meaning it, it means the world. And you're my world and now I feel like we can be the best that we can be. Together." Harry smiled, opening his eyes and turning to Louis, sliding his hand into his. "I'm really happy with you Louis." He blushed and smiled even more than he already was. Louis nodded leaning over and kissing him softly. "I'm really happy with you too Harry." It was calming for both of them. Peace at last.

A/N hey dudes, I'm off school for summer now so there'll be a lot more updates and have got a few ideas for a sequel to this😊😊 going to see dunkirk tomorrow and I'm soooo excited!!!