22 ~ Dinner Date

Harry stepped out of his car with a white shirt, tie and a black blazer, the same style as Louis'. He walked around the car and he had tight black jeans on as well as boots with a wedge so he was even taller than usual.

But they came to a holt as he noticed Louis watching him, he gated over to the taller boy and grinned,
"You look great-"
"You look great-"
They both said in sync, blushing. It was silently awkward for a few seconds as they both stared at each other, but Harry broke it as he backtracked his steps and opened the passenger door.

"Your chariot awaits Mr Tomlinson," he laughed as Louis chuckled as well. "Well thank you Mr Styles," Harry bowed as Louis got in and closed the door while he was putting his seat belt on.

Harry got in the opposite side and started the engine, "Are you hungry?" Louis hummed and nodded. "So you still eat... food?" Louis questioned, earning a small laugh. "Yes, don't worry, we don't just suck pure blood out of humans for our meals, we do actually eat. We try to just do that anyway,"

Louis gulped tensing up, Harry cracked up with laughter. He looked to him quickly and put his hand on his shoulder rubbing it lightly before putting it back on the steering wheel. "I'm just joking, we're shapeshifters not vampires."

Louis huffed, falling down into his seat. "You got me...again." Harry kept giggling making his eyes squint.

"Are Vampires real?" Harry nodded trying to go serious again. "Yeh but there isn't really any families around here. They tend to live in the wet and rainy parts of America, they like warmth but hate the sun, shifters aren't like that. We can go where we like." Harry said proudly, Louis was stuck a little shaken at the actual truth that vampires were real.

"Have you ever met one?" He shook his head, turning into the city centre, "Will has before though, he was friends with one when he went to America a while back. Edward Cullns? Coolen? Cullan? I can't remember it was something like that. He turned a human once." Louis' eyes widened and he gasped.

"I-Into a v-vampire?" Harry's face dropped, hearing how scared Louis sounded, "Y-Yeh, but we can't do that so d-don't be frightened. I'd never want to hurt you."
Louis smiled, blushing. He tried to hide it by looking out the window but they turned into the car park for the restaurant so he had to face Harry anyway.

"Here we are," Harry turned the car off and opened the door as Louis did the same. The pizza smell emerged from the building the moment both boys stepped closer, Louis soaked it in closing his eyes, "It smells amazing," He gleamed walking in as Harry held the door for him.

A waiter was smiling politely at the front desk as the boys shuffled in, "Good evening, is it just the two?" Harry nodded, "Yes please," the waiter collected two menus and told them to follow him. He led them to a small, candle-lit table in the corner of one of the giant rooms. Louis had never seen this big of a restaurant before. "Thank you," Harry smiled back at him as they took their seats opposite each other,
"I will be back in a few minutes to collect your orders," Both of them nodded as he walked off to the bar.

"It's such a nice place Harry!" Harry chuckled adoring Louis face of utter amazement, it was a beautiful room with arcs over each table so they were practically in the wall, Louis could see the door to the kitchen where he was sat so he could see the massive wood fires for the pizzas. "It is, it's my favourite."

"Pretty sure it's going to be mine!" Louis laughed being passed the menus by Harry, he gulped after seeing the first page, "£45.50 for a Margarita pizza?!" Louis gasped, "I don't have that money!" Louis whispered to Harry, he just shrugged, "I'm paying anyway," Louis shook his head sympathetically, "No Harry, I can't let yo-"
"I'm taking you out for dinner, I'm paying. End of story." Louis smiled still shaking his head, "Are you sure?" Harry nodded looking over his menu, "It's fine Lou, I promise." He smiled putting the menu down, "So what do you want?" Louis skimmed over the menu with his finger tips and stopped at the pepperoni, "The pepperoni pizza please," Harry smiled, "That's really good, it's my favourite." He nodded as he saw the waiter come over.

"So what would you guys like tonight? Drinks first?"
Harry looked back down at the menu and answered quickly, "Please could I just have a coke, Louis?" The waiter turned his head, pen on his notepad. "The same please,"
"Okay, now food?"
"Please can we have 2 pepperoni pizzas."
"Ok, it will be around 5 minutes. Do you want to pay now or after?" Harry put his hand underneath him, retrieving his wallet out of his back pocket of his jeans, "Now if that's ok," the waiter nodded unhooking the portable card reader from his belt.

The waiter told Harry the price and he slotted his card in without even flinching at the expense and put the pin in. After that the waiter left the table with the menus leaving Harry and Louis alone.

They chatted for awhile until there food came and Louis' mouth dropped as soon as he saw that it was theirs. The waiter laid the pizzas out on the table and smiled, "Hope you enjoy." Harry smiled getting the pizza cutter and cutting his into 8. "Oh, my, God." Harry laughed and passed it to Louis. "This looks so fucking good!" Louis whispered under his breath, he cut his into 8 as well.

Harry watched as Louis took his first bite while sinking into his chair slowly. He swallowed and sighed, "The best pizza I have ever had," Harry chuckled and laughed taking his first piece. "Indeed," the conversation carried on until both pizzas were devoured.

"I'm stuffed, that was so good though!" Louis said whipping his mouth with the towel on his lap. "I told you. Pepperoni is always going to be the bes-" Harry's face dropped as his eyes flicked to behind Louis, he gulped. "L-Louis, put your head d-down."

Louis eyebrows furrowed as he tried to peer where Harry was looking, which looked like it was near the entrance. Harry caught Louis' hand and pulled it towards the wall from across the table, he ducked down as well. "H-Harry? What's going on?" He didn't answer for a few seconds and looked like he was holding his breathe. "Keep your head down and don't talk," Louis did as he was told and watched Harry. His eyes turning red.

 His eyes turning red