42 ~ Saviour

The bear slowly shrunk, a few feet away from Louis until it left Harry on the cold dirt. He huffed and tried to stand even though he was still out of breathe from his transformation, he scrambled over to Louis who was lying unconscious.

"L-Louis?? Please Louis w-wake up." The tears soon started to serenade down his cheeks as he knelt next to him and brought his hands to his chest, pumping, like he had thankfully leaned in Social Studies at school.

1
2
3
4
5

"Please L-Louis, come back."

6
7
8
9
10

"You can't g-go, please Louis."

11
12
13
14
15

"I-I love you, please!"

15
16
17
18
19
20

"I-I n-need you."

His stomach suddenly dipped and he sat up in a flash, buckets of water plummeting out of him. Harry's arm was around his front so he was holding him, he started to cry even more when he realised he was ok. Louis pulled his knees to his chest and struggled to take deep breathes. "I-I a-am s-s-sorry." He gulped and Harry pulled him in, cradling him.

"Shhhh, i-its ok L-Lou," he was shaking viciously from the icy water he had been in moments ago, "L-Louis I'm going to take y-you home ok? Y-You're going to be ok I p-promise." He picked him up bridal-style as Louis slowly closed his eyes, still struggling to breathe. Some short, choppy and then long, croaky ones.

"I-I've got you baby," Harry took a few steps back from the bank and looked around, no one was there, he focused and ran up to the bank. He leapt to the other side, tightly holding Louis as he snuggled more into his bare chest. He landed safely and collected his tshirt and jacket, wrapping it around Louis.

"You're going to be ok," be whispered all the way back to his house. He ran as fast as he could, jumping over logs and rocks, all through the woods trying to get out of the green as quickly as possible. Louis needed to get warm, he could have hypothermia if the water was freezing cold, never mind about the water that could still be in his system.

They finally made it out into the road but it was unfamiliar to Harry, he must've taken a wrong turn somewhere in the maze of trees. He continued to run in what felt like the right direction for about 5 minutes until he 100% knew where he was. Near Ariels house.

Harry sprinted down the road making sure no one was around because if they saw him running at this speed they would know he was abnormal. The house was just around the corner but the gates were shut, without thinking, looking, or listening, Harry jumped straight over the tall, sharp fence and landed safely yet again with Louis shivering in his arms.

The keys were stuck inside the pocket of Harry's jacket that was wrapped around Louis so he didn't try to get them, instead he kicked on the bottom of the door with his right foot until one of the brothers came to the door, Jordan. "Harr-? HARRY?! What have you don-?!" He barged past his older brother and trampled up the stairs with Louis in his arms. "Y-You're going to be ok, you're safe now. I'll take care of you." He kissed him on his forehead as he lay Louis down on his dry bedsheets.

Standing away from the bed, Harry stretched and whizzed around the room getting every single blanket, jumper and pairs of socks he could find. He dressed Louis in it all and turned the heater for the room on. Louis was now conscious but not talking. Just a nod or a shake of his head. He became dizzy every once in a while and would sometimes pass out. Harry watched him for over an hour making sure the shivering stopped. They soon did

***

Louis woke up with his head banging and a cold feeling in his chest, the tips of his fingers as well as his toes. Everything numb. He coughed and removed one of the layers of blankets on top of him, he didn't remember much, the fall, the blurriness of the water and then just darkness. But then came green, pumping him back to life. Saviour.

"Har-" his voice was tuff and hard to use the moment Louis started so he just huffed. Revealing another layer of blanket and then sitting up. It felt like he needed to move, get his blood pumping around his body. Heat, he needed so much heat.

He tiptoed softly out of the room to be met with threatening voices, booming from downstairs. Every time Louis took a step another quote was heard louder and deeper, soon knowing it was coming from the Kitchen.

"What if someone saw you?!"
"You could have killed him!"
"What if he tells someone?!"
"You need to just grow up!"
"Everything you do is foolish!"
"Think about these things Harry!"
"Stop just thinking about yourself!"
"You could get all of us in trouble never mind putting him at risk!"

"He isn't good for you."

Louis stopped outside the door and listened for a second longer after the last quote he heard brought a tear to his eye by just the thought.

"B-But I controlled it." Harry sobbed.

A/N I've just noticed that we're like rlly near the end guys sorryyy, drop any one shot ideas cause I'm gonna do a little compilation of them I think. Or any big ideasss xxxx

 Or any big ideasss xxxx