25 ~ Hate

He gave Louis and Harry a dirty look while walking over to the small circle. You could see the anger in him for Harry. Louis knew there was more between them, a lot more. What did Harry do to make him hate him so much?

Harry gulped walking back a few steps out of the circle, "What do you want?" He snarled standing in front of Ariel, she put a hand on his chest, pushing him backwards. "He's apologising Luk-"
"I couldn't care less, I'm not going to forgive him. Leave us the fuck alone!" Luke growled through his teeth, Harry put his head down and bit his bottom lip, looking at his feet.

"Please Luke-"
"No! You know exactly what you've done and you don't deserve forgiveness!"

Harry looked back up, his eyes furrowed. "I'm sorry Luke! Please, I don't know what you want me to do-"
Luke shrugged leaning his head forward,
"Nothing! I want you to do fuck all and leave us alone! Live your sad, depressing little shitty life without us in it!"

Luke screamed down the hall, spitting at Harry's face. He was just a bit taller than him but it was like Harry had shrunk in seconds, turning powerless against Luke. Louis looked over to Harry and he looked like he was about to tear up.

Harry couldn't say anything else, his mouth went dry and Luke stood there glaring at him. "You're pathetic Harry, it would be even better if you just went and killed yourself."
"Luke!" Ariel pushed him away out of the circle and he just shrugged. "Just saying what everyone else was thinking," He ran down the concourse and Ariel followed him, "Don't listen to him Harry!" She shouted, the twins and then finally Sam started to follow her before repeating what Ariel had just said.

Only Louis saw, but it definitely happened. Harry looked down and his eyes glowed red. Louis gasped as Harry started to stumble away, he ran after him grabbing his sleeve. "Harry-?!"
"I-I need to go Louis. Now- I-I'm going to AGH!" He started stretching like he usually did and screamed arching his back.

Louis ran his fingers through his hair looking around, flustered. No one was there, the first bell must've gone without them realising. "Where s-should we go?"
"A-Anywhere where there isn't p-people," Harry stuttered, Louis slid his arm around his back to help him walk. "O-Ok ok, just hold on. C-Come with me." He tried to remember the way to the toilets and thankfully found them in time.

Harry screamed as he collapsed onto the bathroom floor. Louis tried to put the heavy bin behind the door so people would think this wings toilets were locked and out of order. He kicked all the cubical doors open to find no one in the toilets. He was now stuck in there, on his own, with a changing shapeshifter.

"H-Harry?" He was sat on the floor sweating and squeezing his eyes shut, "Y-You need to go Lou, I-I'm going t-to hurt yo-" Louis bent down in front of Harry, "No you're not," he tried to sound confident, Harry screamed and stood back up heaving over the sinks. "L-Luke's right, I should just g-go and kill myself! It would j-just be better f-for everybody else AGH!!"

Louis stood back up and went over to him but leaving him space. "Don't say that Harry! Luke's just a dickhead. Please don't listen to him! I-I need you." Louis whispered the last part but Harry looked up sympathetically even though he didn't say anything else. He just breathed deeply, and quickly.

His eyes were still red and he walked so his back was on the cold wall of the bathroom. "Get out Louis!"
"No! I'm not l-leaving you!" Harry sighed, then screaming again. Louis jogged over to him and tried to corner him so he couldn't get away from him.

"Harry listen to me, you're going to be o-ok," Harry shook his head, looking like he was going to cry. "But Lou-"
"Remember when you said it was different with me, you could control it? Remember how it felt Harry." He closed his eyes and gulped,
"It felt like me. B-But only for a few s-seconds,"
"A few seconds is all we need," Louis took another step closer but Harry growled, he stepped back. "Remember seeing me, it all stopped. You were you, not an animal." Harry nodded. But then something snapped.

Harry dropped to the floor again but this time he had claws and fangs.
"It's not w-working Louis! PLEASE GET OUT!" He screamed getting up and trying to get away from Louis. He wasn't moving.

"Harry I'm going to try something but you have to trust me ok?" Harry just nodded and tried to back further away as Louis came closer. Louis breathed and ran into Harry, wrapping his arms tightly around him.

"NO LOUIS STOP I-IM GOING TO HURT Y-YOU," he fidgeted trying to get out of Louis grip but the longer Louis held him, Harry slowly started to relax.

It had been about a minute of squealing and scrambling until he just stopped. Louis opened his eyes to find Harry hugging him back. His eyes, claws and fangs had all disappeared.

They were just stood in the bathroom hugging peacefully.

"I-I need you, too." Harry whispered into Louis' hair. He felt Louis smile on his shoulder. The silence broke after they heard a sliding noise, someone had pushed the bin out of the way and the embarrassment was unreal.

Out of all the people that could have walked in at that very moment, all of the Styles brothers had to come in.

They stared at them with furrowed eyebrows, the boys split apart and blushed. Harry rubbed the back of his neck and waved at his brothers. Louis grabbed his bag off of the floor and opened the door. "Bye Harry." He smiled exiting the toilets. The brothers shook there head, Harry just started to grin widely and tried to hide himself blushing.

"You can't do this Harry!" One of them sighed, "You might hurt him, you're young-" another said, "How do you know that he won't tell anyone?"
"You barely know him Harry." Will finished off. Harry just kept smiling.

"I think I like him."