3 ~ Eyes

The bell rang, vibrating the classroom. Luke, Ariel and the twins stood up collecting their books and dumping them in their bags, "I have to go see a teacher Louis I'm sorry, would show you aroun-" Ariel got interrupted by a tall brown haired boy with a big grin, waving at Louis, "it's ok Ariel, I'm meant to be showing him around," Ariel nodded, walking off with Luke and the twins, following slowly behind.

"Thanks Sam!" Ariel shouted before being engulfed into the busy halls, Louis turned to the taller boy and smiled, "Louis Tomlinson," he pushed out his hand and he shuck it, "Sam Price, nice to meet you." Louis nodded, "I've been assigned to give you a tour of the school, we only have 30 minutes so we need to hurry," he chuckled walking away and out of the class, looking over his shoulder to make sure Louis was following him, he was.

Both boys walked around the North wing where all of the Geography, history and science labs were, Sam filled Louis in on lunch menus and people to avoid while doing this, Mr Styles and his 'brothers' were number one on his list.

"So Louis, what is your favourite subject?" Louis didn't even think, "music, I love it." He blurted out, Sam smiled and pushed a door to go outside, "Me too, bass- u?"
"I sing,"
"Wow, do you want to see the department? We have a recording studio and everything!" Sam said enthusiastically, Louis nodded and they walked around the other side of the building where there were barely any students.

Before they got to the double doors that held the big room, Louis spotted a few pairs of eyes staring at him, 4 very tall dark haired boys with hazel eyes, that all looked very similar. Dressed in black tops and jeans, they were having a small conversation between themselves but kept full concentration on Louis.

While they were still a few feet away from them Louis whispered to Sam, "Sam, who are they?" He sharply nodded in the groups direction and Sam kept his head down, "they're the styles brothers I said to stay away from earlier." Louis nodded still looking at them, Harry walked from behind a corner into view and he stared at Louis, his eyes were...glowing. Like cats in car beams. But thats impossible right? It's just the lighting or Louis' imagination, but then the brothers turned as well to stare at Louis, there eyes were glowing the same as Harry's, before Louis got too close he was dragged into the music room by Sam.

"What are you doing? Do you have a death wish?"
"What? I didn't do anything," Louis shrugged, "Louis, I know you're new and everything, but you need to understand just, some people just need leaving alone, in every school not just this one! And they are them people!" Sam rolled his eyes and showed Louis the studio not mentioning it again.

The rest of the tour was quieter before the bell rang for next lesson, "so Louis, you have-"
"Science in N11"
"Ok, do you have Miss Parkinson because if you do she's really nice,"
"Yeah I think so," Sam smiled opening the door for Louis.

"I'll show you where to go, you'll soon get used to your lesson plan in 2 or 3 weeks. If you need any help just ask anyone, we are nice here, I promise" Sam chuckled jogging up the stairs with Louis, "this is my class so I can't go any further, if you go down that corridor, go left and it's the second door on your right, good luck," Sam nodded and walked into his own classroom, "Bye-" Louis laughed replaying the directions over and over in his head.

"Corridor, left, 2nd door on right..
Corridor, left, 2nd door on right..
Corridor, left, 2nd door on ri-"

He came down the corridor with his brothers, they stare again but Harry smacks them on their chest before they pass Louis, they look away for a split second but then their eyes travel back to him, like magnets. "Him Harry?" One of them asked, "Yes, I just know it. It's like I sense him," Louis' eyebrows furrowed and tried to forget what he heard- just know it? Sense?- what's that meant to mean? As he was so engaged with the Styles brothers he had forgotten Sam's directions.

He had gotten to the end of the corridor and he could either go left or right, 'which one was it?!' Louis thought, trying to look for people who were in his last class, thankfully Ariel was coming the opposite direction so Louis just followed her, "Hi Lou, can I call you that?" He nodded smiling, "did you enjoy your tour?"
"Yeh.. it was interesting."