29 ~ Muffins And Smoothies

Louis ran down his stairs in Adidas shorts, a Rolling Stones vest top and with messy, undone hair.

He stopped and sat on his usual step and got his running trainers from the rack with his and his mums shoes piled on it. Louis tied the laces in bows and then to double knots making sure they were tight so they weren't going to fall off.

He grabbed his phone and put his head phones around his neck while walking around the stairs banister to the living room, finding his mum in her pyjamas.
"Hi, I'm going out for a run I think." He smiled, she chuckled at her. "You think? As well Lou, maybe leave you head phones here. Have a break from devices for an hour or so..?" Louis stuck his bottom lip out and huffed, bending his back.

"But mum, I-I'm making a mixtape for-" he stopped himself and she raised her eyebrow, tilting her head. He just blushed, flustered. Louis put his head phones down, feeling for his keys in his pocket. They were there.

"O-Ok, bye."
"Wait Lou, what mixtape?" He ignored her question, pretending not to hear before opening the front door and leaving the cool house. As it was getting near summer it was just under 23° so it was warm. For England anyway.

Louis breathed slowly in and out before starting his journey down the road. Energy filled his body when he got the rhythm of his leg movements, he felt healthy. His breaths soon started to get heavier and quicker as his heart rate accelerated, the Styles gates were closed as Louis jogged past. He looked inside for a few seconds before it got further and further away from him.

As the damp leaves started to fill the pavement, Louis went down the path he came out of when he walked back from school last week. It was pretty on the path. The canopy bent over Louis as he ran under them. Raindrops from a few days ago dropped on his head if he ran through any of the lower branches. The deep river flowed silently down next to him with ease, it was clear. The whole scene made such nice, relaxing sounds followed by the soft stamping of Louis feet. He made a note to come back here again.

But suddenly he heard something come from behind him. Louis just ignored and carried on with his trail but it happened again, getting louder each time. He slowed down but didn't want to look behind him, after these 2 weeks there could be anything behind him.

"ROAR!!" Something grabbed Louis on the waist and he screamed, "AGHHHH!!!" Turning around quickly but then he heard laughter.

Harry was stood there with 2 chocolate muffins in a plastic bag in his mouth and a smoothie in each hand. "Harry!!" Louis shouted, punching him in the arm. Harry just kept laughing. "That was amazing," he said through his teeth with the bag clenched between them.

"I hate you, you scared the shit out of me!" Harry shrugged standing in front of him, "Grab this," he looked down to the bag, Louis took his hand from beside him and took the bag from Harry's mouth. They smelt so good.

"What's this?" Harry started to blush and looked at the smoothies. "I-I saw you pass my house, and I had these muffins left from yesterday which I had. And I-I do the best smoothies," he smiled, "strawberry or Pineapple." He held up the different coloured drinks. "Strawberry please, you made these?" Harry nodded as Louis sucked on the straw. He closed his eyes and hummed. "Wow, these are good!" Louis laughed, Harry looked back up to him and had his pineapple one.

"Thanks, we each have a triple chocolate muffin, I-If you want it anyway." Louis nodded. He seemed nervous for a second but then asked. "D-Do you want to come back to my house t-to have them?" Harry grinned nodding, "Ok." Louis smiled and continued drinking his smoothie with the muffin bag in his other hand.

They traipsed back slowly, talking happily to each other. Blushing sometimes if one or the other said something cute. "Will your mum mind?" Louis shook his head about to go around his corner of the road. His house was the 5the one on it. "No not at all. S-She likes you." Louis smiled, now half way through his delicious smoothie.

Louis sighed before opening the door and let Harry go in first. "I'm back mum." He shouted closing the door after they were both in, Louis pointed upstairs silently and Harry started to walk up them, followed by Louis.

Jay furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. There were definitely 4 feet on her stairs. She got up from her comfortable position on the couch and went to the hallway finding the boys creeping up them. They hadn't noticed her.

"Good morning boys," Louis flinched and closed his eyes, cursing in his head. While Harry just turned around and smiled at her. "Hello Miss Tomlinson." She grinned at Harry before sneakily turning it into a smirk for Louis. "Just call me Jay sweet." Louis cringed and pulled Harry's arm. "W-We're just going to be upstairs if you need us," she nodded winking at Louis before going back into the living room. He rolled his eyes without Harry seeing.