64 ~ Buzz

3K reads!! :))))
Thank you guys so muchhh xxx

"Harry, honey?" Anne tapped on the door and sneaked into the room where Harry was trembling. He led on his back with his hands over his eyes and sobbed silently into them. "I fucking hate this."

Anne slipped to the bed and sat next to Harry, holding his bicep and pulling it to his side. "Harry, it's for the best." He shook his head, sitting up. "I wish I hadn't let him in, hadn't become his friend, hadn't told him. Hadn't fallen for h-him." His voice cracked at the end and he sighed, starring at his phone on the floor.

"You don't mean that at all Harry, you're just upset-"
"They could track him so easily, so, so easily. And I would have no idea. It's not fair mum! I can't handle it-" She placed a warm hand on Harry's cheek and wiped his tears away. "Calm down Harry, we'll go and handle them tomorrow," Harry's eyes turned red as his breathing accelerated, Anne turned hers as well as she could usually threaten him to back down if he was going to turn, but it didn't work.

"Think of Louis Harry, you can control it." He got up from the bed, "mum can you give me a minute please," she hesitated at first but soon stood with him, "Harry I know it's frustrating but-"
"Now please," he growled louder, not facing her and clenching his fists. Anne didn't say anything else and just sighed, leaving the room.

The door soon closed and Harry dropped to the floor, screaming internally but not making a sound. He doesn't have his anchor, he didn't have Louis.

The growls of torment span in his head, making him even more agitated. Harry wrapped his large hands around his ears to stop the noises but just made them echo, they got louder and louder until it was interrupted by a buzz. A short, quite, simple, buzz.

Harry jumped up to his feet and looked around to find where it was coming from. His cracked phone screen lit up and the relief flooded back.

'I love you too Haz, I'll see you soon baby.'

The hair creeping up his spine disappeared in seconds and green replaced red. Harry's breathing started normally again and he was no longer changing. Just from that small text, that's how much he needed him.

"Harry!" Jordan rushed into the room and stopped, "are you okay?" Harry nodded and took the phone off the floor and shoved it in his pocket. "Yeh, what's up?" Jordan dodged Harry's eyes and kept stuttering. "You better come down stairs." He left the room and Harry furrowed his eyebrows, catching the door before it slammed.

He left his room and followed Jordan to the top of the stairs but then froze, hearing less familiar voices coming from downstairs. Harry looked over the banister to find the family, the family.

He jumped to the bottom elegantly, eyes red yet again and growled at them; missing a member. "Harry! Calm down, it's oka-" Jordan shouted, running from the bottom of the stairs to his little brother.

"Why are you fucking here?!" The mother stepped back and Anne came rushing from the kitchen, pulling Harry away. "Listen to them! They know what he's doing!" Harry struggled from his mum, getting out of her grip and waiting for the family to talk.

He then noticed...the boy wasn't with them.

"Where is he?" Harry sighed, whispering under his breath.

"Our son is... different. He has special powers for a shapeshifter," Harry was scared at the tremble in her voice, even when he is her own. "He tried to persuade us to go and find your friend but...we don't want to hunt humans anymore. He's the one that keeps arguing to still do it." The sister came from behind her mum and explained some more to Harry and Anne.

"He knows he's not with you. And he's already tracked the car-"
"What?!" Harry shouted, stumbling towards the door and grabbing a coat. "Harr-"
"No! I don't care if I get hurt anymore. I can fucking heal he can't. I can't let that thing get to him, i'm going so are you coming or not?!" Anne sighed and looked over to Jordan, "pack a bag." Harry slightly smiled before exiting the house.

"I'll be fine, I'm setting off in mine. Just follow me." Anne nodded and Harry closed the door. He was ready for this, he needed to be ready for this.

Sorry for the short bad chapterrr n not updating, I've been on holiday with no service.
Gettin intense now, is anyone still here?😂