21 ~ Ready

"Hey," Harry jumped out from behind Louis locker door, Louis flinched back but then just started to laugh. "You scared me." Harry smiled and lent against the lockers which were next to Louis'. The bell for end of school had just gone off.

"Sorry. Urm.. a-are you doing anything tonight?" Louis slammed his locker shut and shook his head. "No I don't think so why?" Harry rubbed the back of his neck like he did this morning, an indication that he was nervous?

"Well I was thinking, because you've not been here for very long you've not really had a lot of time to go out right?," Louis nodded smiling at him, "Do you want to go out to dinner with me?" Harry looked up and grinned, putting his hand down and sighing. Louis' smile grew wider and nodded. "I would love to, where?"
"Pizza? Do you like pizza?" Louis nodded walking off down the concourse, waving Harry to follow him. "Pizza's fine," He ran after him, getting up from the lockers.

"Good! Come on then, I'll drive you home." He opened the doors for Louis and got the mustangs keys out of his pocket. "Ok." They both got in the car, and instantly left the crowded car park.

"It's quite a smart restaurant so," Louis caught on what Harry was about to say, "Shirt and tie?" Harry nodded keeping his eyes on the road, "Yes, I'll do the same."
"Ok," Jays car was parked in their drive so she had obviously left work early, Harry drove up on the curb and unlocked the doors. "I'll pick you up at 6:30." Louis smiled, "Ok, I'll see you then." He nodded and slammed the door shut, he waved before entering his corridor.

"Hi mum!" Louis shouted through the house while wiping his feet on the door mat. "Hi Lou!" She sounded like she was upstairs so he went to his room, finding her putting his freshly washed clothes away in his wardrobe, Louis shuffled over and hugged her. "Did you have a nice day?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face, "Yeh great, Harry's taking me out for dinner at 6:30 to a pizza place apparently," Her eyes widened, smirking.

Louis just rolled his eyes, leading her out of his room when she had put the last tshirt on its coat hanger. "It's not like that mum!" She just laughed as Louis closed the door on her. "Of course not dear, you're gay, he's gay. It's definitely not a date-" Louis stuck his head out of the door, flustered. "How did you know he was gay?!" She just smiled, turning and going downstairs. "I didn't, but I do now!"
Louis closed the door and smacked himself on the forehead, "Smart bitch."

He chuckled going to his wardrobe, he did walk into that one. Louis pulled his jumper over his head and ran 4 fingers through his hair, sighing. Grabbing a towel and walking back out of his room, Louis shouted down to his mum. "I'm taking a shower!" He heard her mumble afterwards as he opened the door to the bathroom.

The mirror was fogged up after he had done so he opened the window letting the steam out. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went back into his room, hearing a buzz come from his jeans pocket on the floor.

He bent down and smiled seeing who it was,

"I've made the reservations, they were a bit busy so had to do it at 6, so I'll pick you up at quarter to instead."

"Ok that's fine, I'll see you then :)"

Louis regretted putting the smiley face the second he sent the text, but like Harry, he texted back straight away.

":)"

Louis grinned at his phone before putting it on his pillow so he would remember it, the wardrobe was still open from before so he could make his outfit choice from his bed.

A white shirt with a well fitted blazer and black skinny jeans. He styled his hair in a quiff like usual and got some posh shoes out from under his bed. Louis gave them a quick dust and looked in the mirror, he looked very dapper. The grin grew on his face until he stepped away from the mirror, grabbing his phone and wallet off of his bed and sliding them into his back pocket on his jeans.

He traveled down stairs meeting his mum in the living room, she smirked at him standing up. "Aw Lou, you look so nice!" He hugged her and sat down on the space of the couch next to her, "Thanks mum," he nodded, looking out of the window. "So... do you like him?" Louis rolled his eyes sighing, "No mum! I've only known him for a week, we're just friends," she hummed sarcastically, the window was left in a fog after Louis had pressed up against it.

"Why are you so eager for him to get here then?" He started to bite his fingernails from frustration and growled through his teeth. "I'm just hungry." He lied, Jay laughed and went back to watching whatever sitcom she was watching.

"He's here!" Louis jumped out of the seat half an hour later making his mum flinch. "Ok ok, have you got money?"
"Yeh, bye!" The keys had already been snatched from its rightful place and were in the door. "Have a nice time," the door slammed as Jay finished her sentence. "Cutie."