30 ~ Warning

Harry stood lost at the top of the stairs, "It's that one, just go in." Louis pointed smiling, "This one?" He grabbed a handle to the door Louis looked like he had pointed to. "Yes," Harry opened and stepped in, looking around his room. Louis' double bed was in front of the window that let lots of light into the small space. He had a tiny room compared to Harry's, similar furniture with the wood theme. But the main colour was a pastel blue. The walls were white but his bed sheets and curtains were the blue.

"I like your room," Harry stood in the middle of it turning to him, Louis was picking up some clothes that he had left on the floor and putting them in the washing bag, not expecting a visitor. "Thanks, I did most of it. Mum just put the curtains up." Louis laughed, he swayed past Harry and sat cross legged on his bed, patting for Harry to sit as well. He did so and Louis got the cakes out of the bag.

"Thanks," Harry broke of a piece and ate it, Louis did the same. They both smiled at each other. "This is sooo good," Louis held the 'so' on for a second and laughed. Harry nodded, swallowing. "Agreed." They talked through bites of chocolate muffin and smoothies until they had all gone. "Thank you so much for that Harry."
"It's ok." It went awkwardly silent.

"Urm, I-I have a request for t-the mixtape." Louis eyes widened and nodded, "of course go a hea-" but before he finished his sentence, Jay popped her head around his door. Making them both jump, "So it's him your making the mixtape for?!" She said in a happy tone. "Mum! For god sake knock!"
"That's what you were making such a big fuss of this morning right?!" Harry looked at him blushing and smiling. Louis also going red.

"I didn't make a fuss, I-I'm just trying to find good music." Jay nodded and rolled her eyes, "You were, anyway I'm going to go out shopping for a bit. So you'll have the house to yourselves. Just yourselves." She winked, over exaggerating. Louis closed his eyes and covered his face with his hand. She left the room.

"I-I'm sorry about that, she's so embarrassing. S-So what was your request?"
"LOUIS?! There's someone at the door for you!" His mum shouted from downstairs. "For fucks sake. Sorry." Harry just laughed, "I'll be back in a sec."

"I'm going to leave the door open for him, I'm going, bye!" She walked out the house while Louis didn't even know who was at the door.
"I'm coming," Louis opened his bedroom door and closed it behind him. The person was still outside the house so he couldn't see who it was.

Harry listened in, he couldn't hear the persons voice but he could hear Louis'.
"What do you want?"
-mumbling
"N-No h-he isn't here."
-mumbling
"Yes I'm sure, it's my house!"
-mumbling
"Hey, y-you can't just come in here!"

Harry heard heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs with Louis' light, delicate ones close behind. The persons first guess was the right one and he came barging into Louis room with Harry sat clueless on the bed.

Luke.

Louis shoved past him, pushing him backwards out of his room even though he just walked back in. "What the fuck Luke?!" Louis screamed standing in front of Harry as he stood up from the bed slowly. "I fucking knew he was here! What are you doing with him?!"
"None of your business, he's my friend!" Harry held Louis shoulder and stood in front of him. They were now in height order- Luke, Harry and Louis.

"What do you want Luke?" Harry said calmly, Louis stood next to him. "I saw you two together before walking here. Looking happy. Like us Harry." He stopped, looking at the floor and then back to Harry. "We were best friends, but yet you stabbed me in the back, because that's all you are, a fucking bastard! I just want to warn Louis before you do the same to him!"

"L-Luke I-I'm sorr-"
"I don't want to fucking hear it Harry. It's been a year and now you decide to make everyone love you again? After what you did to all of us? To me? They might except it but I'm not that stupid to fall for it."

Harry didn't say anything, he just stared at him looking like he was about to tear up. "Never mind being horrible to everyone else you fucking Paralysed me,"
"NO I DIDN'T!" Harry screamed making Louis' and Luke's ears ring. "THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE?! It's all your fault! Now I'm nothing! Because of YOU!" Louis was so confused at this point, "And yet you didn't even say anything to me! No apology?"
"It wasn't my fault!" Harry cried, his eyes now water falls. It went silent.

"Fuck you Harry Styles."