1. "I missed you so much"

The ceiling lights inside the casino were muted, allowing the light of the numerous slot machines to fill the room.
You did your best to breathe steadily, not to give the both of you away.

Jungkook, who was kneeling next to you, was taking a careful look over the roof fence towards the casino entrance.

Being assassins wasn't easy, no matter if it was for a righteous cause or not.
Yes, you did kill people for a living and you didn't enjoy it that much.

However, all of you hoped to find consolation due to the fact that you only killed people who really deserved it.
Still, you were killers.

"They're not here yet", Jungkook whispered.

You sighed, pressing the transmission button of your earpiece: "This is Y/N, we have taken our position. The target isn't here yet. Over", you spoke clearly.

Five familiar voices answered a short: "Copy that."

Jungkook took his sniper rifle out of its case and started builing it together.

"Let's finish this quickly", you told him.

He nodded a bit insecurely and loaded the rifle, placing himself in position.

"Kook has taken position and is ready", Jungkook notified everyone over his earpiece.

Soon, everyone else had arrived to their positions as well.

"V and Suga are in position."

"Jin is ready as always."

"Snipe Monster and Hope are in position, Kook and Y/N, we see you."

Jungkook and you both looked over to the roof of the builing across the plaza.

Namjoon and Hoseok shortly gave you a light signal that they were there and you waved over.

Jungkook breathed heavily.

"You'll be fine Kookie", you assured him and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

He gulped and placed his eye on the scope, preparing himself to shoot.

It was his first time on a mission and he was super nervous. He had natural talent for sniping so you were sure he'd be fine.
Namjoon was the one who taught him after all.

"The target is approaching", Yoongi notified everyone. "The car is a black van, about 10 o'clock from where Y/N and Kook are. Over."

"Copy that."

Jungkook cleared his throat, brushing off the sweat from his palms.

"Jungkook..."

He silenced you nervously.
"Don't call me by my real name during a mission...!"

"Right...how could I forget..."

"Kookie, just breathe. You're a natural, and besides, Snipe Monster has your back if something should happen. This is good practice for you", you told him.

Jungkook took a deep breath and got serious. "Thanks Y/N."

He focused on the target going inside the building.

"The target is inside the casino, he'll be meeting V in about 50 seconds. Over", Jin updated you.

You prayed that Taehyung would be alright. He only had to stall the target at the meeting point until either Jungkook or Namjoon took the shot...

Everyone waited.

However, you got no further notifications from Jin.

"Jin, what's happening?", you asked after a bit.