7. "I was too weak"

"To Y/N,

If you still love me, meet me in exactly one month. You know where.

Come alone.

Jimin"

You folded the note and stuck it in your pocket as you made your way to the meeting point. A month of planning and hard training had flown by quicker than usual.

Of course you knew where Jimin wanted to meet.
It was somehow self-explanatory why he wanted to meet at the place of his death.

In a way, you felt your stomach tingling at the thought that you could see him again.
Maybe there was just this slight hope that he could be the old Jimin, for just a little.

"I'm taking the earpiece off now", you informed everyone else as you approached the old abandoned area.

Your heart fell to your toes as you scanned the place after such a long time. The pain you felt reminded you of the scene back then... when Jimin was lying there on the ground and you leaned over him to say your goodbyes.

The short fragments of memories flashed before your eyes like lightning, showing you the unwanted images of the event that had taken place here 2 years ago.

"Okay, good luck. We're counting on you", Jin answered, breaking off the contact as planned.

It had taken you a while to come up with a plan for this.
You didn't know what exactly Jimin wanted from you, but you could only hope that he had no bad intentions.

You shoved the earpiece in your pocket, hoping that the signal could still be traced like that.
It had been Namjoon's idea to use the earpiece as a tracking device, in case Jimin took you somewhere.

You waited for a bit, starting to wonder if this was really the place he had in mind.
A knife was the only thing you had with you, to not raise any suspicion. Besides, you didn't plan on killing Jimin.

With no exact idea at what time you should meet, you waited for a while.

Then, without any warning, you were violently grabbed from the back. You struggled against the strong grip and were trying to avoid the cloth being brought to your mouth.
Was this part of the plan or had you been tricked?

Even though you fought like a cat, it didn't help you to fight off the two pairs of strong hands that muffled you and lifted you up.

The people that grabbed you, threw you into a vehicle and closed the door, leaving you in complete darkness.

"Are these Jimin's people...?"

You hoped that this was part of Jimin's plan, because you knew that he wouldn't ever hurt you.
The only thing left to do, was to hope that Bangtan could track you.

----

"I lost the signal", Jin gasped as everyone gathered around the computer.

Namjoon slammed his fist against the table.
"I knew it! He's not stupid, of course he would make sure that she couldn't be tracked!", he ranted.

"Calm down, maybe she can still comunicate with us when she gets there", Hoseok suggested.

Jin nodded as he started typing quickly.
"Could be... I'll try to figure out where the signal was last found ."

The others muttered nervously. They couldn't help but worry about you.
What if Jimin did something to harm you?
Taehyung gritted his teeth and left the room with harsh steps.