27. "Promise you won't ever leave me"

You backed away from the phone booths as soon as you saw Jimin approach you. He hadn't noticed the secret phonecall you had just made and came back with his luggage.

"I found a taxi spot a few minutes away", he explained.
"I'll carry your backpack."

He smiled at you sweetly took your luggage from you.

It really felt like you were going on a vacation together. The thought was nice, so you just told yourself that was what you were doing.

Jimin seemed really calm all of a sudden. Maybe leaving Korea and forgetting about everything would do him good for a while. It would do Bangtan good as well and give them time to recover.

You didn't want a conflict to happen between them and Jimin. Even with everything that happened, you still wished for peace between them.

The way you knew the others, they could never hate Jimin for anything. He was a brother to them and no matter what he did, they could never fully, ruthlessly hate him.

Maybe it seemed that way now, after everything with Jungkook and you, but you were sure that they actually didn't want to kill Jimin. Neither did your boss, Bang PD-nim. He was like a father to Bangtan and would never order to kill Jimin, unless he had no power over the missions.
The higher-ups wanted him gone.

You got into the taxi and drove to the hotel you had booked. Jimin wasn't very good with English, so you occasionally helped him out a bit with your poor knowledge.

The hotel was a five-star, which didn't surprise you. Jimin had a lot of money.

"Always keep your face hidden", Jimin muttered to you and zipped up your hoodie.
He was eying the cameras in all of the hallways.

You obeyed, but couldn't help and feel nervous at the request. Were you still being followed? Even here?

"Aloha", Jimin greeted the lady with a smile. He pulled down his face mask for her to confirm it with his passport photo.

Her cheeks reddened at your boyfriend's good looks, which forced you to click your tongue.

"Christian Park", he said.

You snorted, causing an amused side glance from Jimin.

The lady at the reception searched through the reservations. She then nodded and gave Jimin the keys to your suite.

Her smile was sugar-sweet, showing off her clear white teeth in contrast to her beautiful tanned complexion. She was gorgeous and it made you nervous.

"Here you go, sir. Room 3016", she instructed and put on a smile again.
You felt like vomiting. Was she trying to seduce your man?

"May we get some of your best wine?", he charmingly asked, making even your heart flutter.

The lady made big eyes at Jimin's smile and nodded hastily.
"It's our treat!", she squeaked.

"Thank you very much", Jimin thanked and swiftly grabbed the key from her hand.
The smile on his face burned itself inside your mind.

He then placed his arm around you and led you with him to the elevator.

What was that even? Why was he so good with women?

You made him let go of you as soon as the door closed.

"What's wrong?", he asked in amusement, being his usual self again.

A glance at your feet didn't help in convincing him it was nothing, neither did the sigh you let out.
You had never been jealous before. Jimin wasn't the type of guy who ever made you jealous or angry with him, at least not until now.