39. - "How can I believe you?"

"Yo", a raspy voice called over the phone.
Yoongi held the device away from his ear with a disguisted face, the voice being too loud.

"Don't yell you idiot", he sighed and placed the phone back to his ear carelessly.
"What's up? I haven't heard from you and the gang in a while."

The man on the other side of the line squealed for a moment, as if he was in great pain.
"What is the deal with your blondie friend coming over here and beating up the guys? Are you declaring war on us or some shit?", he hissed.

Yoongi's brows jumped.
"What are you talking about? We haven't been to your place in a while."

The last time Yoongi had gone to his old gang that was now a weapon-dealing organization, was a few years ago. He hadn't really kept in touch with the guys, since he knew they were fine.

"That kid...what was his name again? The one you brought with you that day?", his friend recalled.
"He had dark hair then. Now he's a blonde."

Yoongi nearly dropped the phone.
"Jimin?", he whispered.

Jin, who was sitting across the table and was reading the paper, gazed at the dark-haired boy carefully due to the mention of the name.

"Yeah that's right!", Yoongi's friend cheered.
"He came in here and took half of our storage. Not only that, but he knocked the gang out with one blow each. Jooheon's knee got busted again and Minhyuk nearly shit himself."

Yoongi's throat went dry, not really able to listen to what his friend Kihyun was saying over the phone anymore.
"I'm sorry, but Jimin's not with us anymore", the dark-haired man clarified.

"Oh, he ditched? Well then it doesn't have to do with you. Sorry for bothering."

"Wait, Kihyun", Yoongi called.

"Yeah?"

"Did he say what he needed those weapons for?"

There was a short mumble on the other line.
"No, not that I heard. He only said that he'd bring the things back, although I wouldn't be so sure if that's the case."

"Okay, thank you", Yoongi said and let his friend hang up.
Jin gave him a curious look across the table when the call was finished.

"It was Kihyun", Yoongi muttered. "From my old gang, the ones with-"

"-with the weapons-dealing place, called Monsta-something, I know", Jin finished.
"You mentioned Jimin."

Yoongi nervously gazed at his hyung, still trying to puzzle out what was going on.
"It looks like Jimin is back in Korea."

Jin's pupils visibly widened and he visibly gulped.
"How come? What happened?"

"He borrowed weapons from MX's place", Yoongi frowned.
"It looks like he's out to kill someone."

"You think-"

"-that Namjoon warned us about him coming back? Maybe, I don't know", Yoongi spoke. He placed his fingertips underneath his chin and was in a thinking pose.

Yoongi felt his stomach twist weirdly. There was still something on his mind.
"We already had the thought of it being Jimin... And I still don't think he was what Namjoon warned us about."

"Why else is Jimin back then?"

"Who knows? Kihyun didn't say anything about Y/N being with Jimin", Yoongi recalled.
"If they really were being followed by someone, as we suspected, he would have taken her with him at all times."

Who you used to be - [p.jm]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें