37. - "You left me with no other choice."

Jimin got off the plane with nervosity and anger prickling through his veins. He felt as if he had lost you all over again and felt like he was about to go insane from not seeing you.

He inhaled the air that smelled so different than in America. After 1 1/2 years, he was finally back home.
Knowing that you were here as well, he felt slightly calmed. But also the thought of not knowing if someone had hurt you plagued his mind. He was sure that you weren't dead, but you were still with Hongbin. It made his blood boil in anger and frustration.

With his hood and face mask, he proceeded to push through the crowd and try catch a cab. He decided to first stop by his own house to track you down with his computer and get things he needed.

But, just as expected, his mansion wasn't there anymore when he drove over there. The only thing left of his wonderful property was rubble, bricks and corpses of his guards scattered around the clearing in the forest. Hongbin had probably sent orders to destroy the place while Jimin and you were abroad. Now Jimin had nowhere to go and no place to get his weapons from.

He knew that he needed to be as quick as possible to save you. It was the way Hongbin had always planned things. If he wasn't quick enough, he'd lose everything.

----

You stared at the man before you, not able to blink anymore. Out of everything, this was the least you had expected.

"Get out, the both of you", the purple-haired man spoke and shooed Sehun and Kai out of the room with a harsh voice. Even you flinched at the cold sound of his tone.

You waited until the door closed.

"Randa?", you sarcastically spoke, recalling the name the others had referred to him with.
"Nice name for a traitor."

He let his head hang.
"Don't say that."

"Is it not true? Why else am I here if you're not working for Hongbin and are trying to lure Jimin here in order to kill him?"

He didn't make eye contact as he replied.
"I can assure you, that's not what I'm trying to do."

"Then what, Namjoon?!", you nearly shouted.
"Am I just here for a family get-together?"

Namjoon's eyes narrowed again, ashamed to look you in the eyes.

"No. You're here because those were the orders of my boss."

Your chest felt tight at his, eyeing him in disguist. How could he be working for Hongbin?

"Since when have you been working for him?", you spat.
"Tell me, how long have you been lying to Bangtan for, you piece of shit?!"

He flinched a bit, but didn't want to shout back.
Just then, the heavy entrance door opened up again and you saw the man you loathed from the bottom of your heart.

It was Hongbin.

"I see you two have already met", he cheerfully stated.
You felt your gut twisting at the sight of his fake smile. He was pure evil.
"It must be a surprise to you."

With his freshly waxed shoes and climpering jewlery, he proceeded to gracefully step towards you.
Namjoon flinched a bit and gave you a helpless look. You glared at him, but couldn't keep up eye contact, as it was too hard for you to accept he was on Hongbin's side.