38. - "I want him dead"

Quick A/N before the chapter:
Hey guys! I published a new book called "Coincidence", it's a Jungkook fanfic~ And it's the first fanfic I'm writing that isn't dramatic, depressing and just sad. It's going to be a lot of fun, so you can try out reading, if you're interested!

So yeah, that's it~ Enjoy this chapter!

-Author❤

---

Taehyung walked over the crossing with his hands in the pockets of his school uniform. He felt far too tired.

The music from his headphones blasted into his ears, because his hearing was so poor anyways. It had gotten even worse after that explosion in which Jungkook had gotten into his current state. The memory made him shiver every time.

School was lonely without you and Jungkook. This was supposed to have been your final year and you had simply missed everything, just like Jungkook.

It was time for the final exams and Taehyung couldn't balance out his training, missions and school. He sighed deeply and crossed the street, only catching a glimpse of the rushing blonde man that had passed by him from the corner of his eye.

He was unaware of how familiar that person actually was to him, as he only managed to see the flash of blonde rush across the street.

"Maybe I should dye my hair again", Taehyung thought to himself.
He hadn't done it in a while, so why not?

It would be a perfect distraction and a change of scenery. That was what he needed now. All that stress, plus the fear of enemies attacking at any moment tormented him even during sleep. The fact that Jimin had found out about you keeping contact with Bangtan, Jungkook still in a coma and Namjoon's sudden warning... it was all too much.

At least you weren't as angry at him anymore. Maybe you could actually talk again if you ever came back.

----

It had taken you a while to resist the plate of food in front of you. But if had started getting too painful after several hours of hunger.

Still inside that room, you had the plate lying on the floor in front of you. Sehun or Kai had probably placed it inside while you had been sleeping. You still had a jetlag, so you had no idea what time it was and how long you had slept.

With a screech, the metal door opened, causing you to automatically gaze towards it. However, you immediately looked away in disguist at the purple-haired boy that had just entered. In protest, you pushed away the plate you had almost started eating.

 In protest, you pushed away the plate you had almost started eating

"Y/N", Namjoon sighed, coming closer.

"Don't talk to me", you sneered.