8. "Do you really still love me?"

You walked around the huge mansion, trying to remember all the halls and corridors within it.

Jimin had disappeared after breakfast, saying he had something to do.
You couldn't help but worry that he might be planning to kill Bangtan soon.

In a way, you felt relieved that you didn't have to spend any more time with him. He was really friendly and sweet and it just made everything even more awkward and depressing for you.

You only wanted to know what had made him turn out this way and how you could help him return to normal.

This fake Jimin you had to deal with right now just made you even sadder than you already were, considering that you still had feelings for him.

"Y/N!", Jimin's angry voice called you.
"Why the hell are you here alone?"

You turned around to see a furious Jimin walking towards you.
"Don't wander off in this house alone!"

He just grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the corridor, back to the living room.

"I don't want you leaving my sight", he said, letting you sit on the couch.

What was this all about? You knew that he had always organized maids to follow you everywhere, but it's not like anything could happen if you walked in the house... Or did he want to hide something from you?

"W-why?", you stuttered as his cold eyes fixated you.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Because, I don't want you leaving", he stated.

However, this rather scared you than made your heart jump.
Was he going to keep you trapped in his house forever?

"W-wait, you said live together, not kidnap me and keep me trapped in here", you argued.
Even though neither of those was your true intention, you went with it.

Jimin placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose.
"I won't keep you trapped in here. It's just until... well, until the danger is gone and we can live safely."

A crease appeared on your forehead.
"What danger?"

"Them", he just said, making it obvious that he meant Bangtan.

"But they're not dangerous to us, they wouldn't hurt either of us!", you tried persuading him, ignoring his frustrated face.

"Y/N you are still so naïve", he ranted.

"No, I'm not... for the past 2 years we all suffered your loss. Our team wasn't the same without you and we all want you back. We missed you", you tried explaining.

"Hey, what does we mean?! You're not a part of them anymore so don't say that! And besides, I learned the true meaning of friendship the moment I was sentenced to death by my friends."
He had said the last sentence sarcastically, making you wonder what exactly he had lived through.

Who you used to be - [p.jm]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें