20. "I want you" [r15]

Tracing through your room while you thought about everything that happened, you couldn't come to a solution.
It was about time you left, but something gave you no peace.

You were probably feeling guilty for not telling anyone apart from Yoongi. But if you had told the others, you were afraid that they might have held you back.

Jin was the one you were feeling most sorry for. He had always taken care of you so well and made you feel at home... But you just couldn't stay. Not anymore.

Yoongi offered to drive you for a bit. He understood your situation even if he didn't know what exactly happened 2 years ago with Taehyung and Jimin.
You were eternally thankful for his understanding and got into the car with him.

The fact that Jungkook was still alive made you feel better about leaving Bangtan. You weren't sure if it was going to be forever, but it seemed that way.
Besides, without Jimin - Bangtan had never really been Bangtan.

Everything you knew was falling apart and your friends and loved ones seemed to have just been leaving one by one.
You just had to get away from all that and be with the one person who would never hurt you.

Jimin.

"I'll drop you off in a bit", Yoongi muttered.
He was so nice for doing this for you even though you were going to be with his enemy. But you knew that Yoongi couldn't really hate Jimin that much if he was okay with you going to live with him again.

"Thank you Yoongi", you honestly said.
You didn't have the energy to smile anymore after everything that had happened. All in all, your insides were tearing apart with this decision.

You were just so sorry.

He nodded, not taking his eyes off the road.
"I'd want to say that we're always there for you if you need us, but that would be a lie. You're with the enemy now."

You felt a pain in your heart hearing it.
These guys had been around you for several years now and you knew all of them as if they were your siblings.
You had spent 24/7 with them and knew all their secrets, pasts and life stories.
You had basically grown up with them.

Jin who had always taken care of you, prepared food, cleaned the place and made everyone laugh with his not-funny dad jokes.

Namjoon had always done a perfect job as a leader and was always dependable, especially after Jimin's death when he started working really hard to protect everyone. Even though you had found out the real reason, you still were thankful for all the hard work he had put in.

Yoongi had been a quiet, yet kind person who was always willing to listen to you. He had also helped you a lot after Jimin died.

Hoseok had been the sunshine every day, lightening everyone's mood after missions and made sure that you didn't go crazy after killing so many people. He literally kept all of you sane.

Jungkook was the youngest and cutest maknae you could have had. He seemed all shy and soft but was actually a beast when it came to his job. He ended up trusting you and talking to you a lot even though he had been scared of girls at first.

Taehyung... you were massively disappointed, but still were thankful to him for keeping you alive those 2 years while Jimin was gone. He had been your best friend and was the one you could trust most out of everyone.
It was a shame that he was the one who had lied to you and you wondered if it would ever be possible to restore your friendship and trust.

You didn't even say goodbye to anyone before becoming an enemy to them.

"This is it", Yoongi said after stopping in front of the forest.
He didn't want to risk going any further, not to end up like Jungkook.