10. "Fire"

After brekfast, Jimin wanted to take you somewhere.
It was weird, having it seem like a date...

"Where are we going?", you asked.

"You'll see", he smiled, covering your eyes. "Sorry about this, I just can't risk you leaving."

He lead you through the house blindfolded again. Even though you tried remembering the turns you took, there was no way.

You were inside a vehicle, probably the one that had brought you to his house. The engine roared and the car was moving.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?"

You heard him chuckle.
"Not yet."

It took a while until the vehicle came to a stop and you were led out by Jimin.
With a swift movement, he removed the blindfold from your eyes, revealing a sparkly water spreading as far as your eyes could catch.

You gazed at it in wonder, admiring the scenery. It was the first time in a while you felt the fresh air against your skin.

"You like it?", he chuckled.

You nodded in amazement. Training and work held you off from a normal life. Going out was rare for you, so you never got to experience sights like these.
"I didn't know there was a place like this around here."

Jimin smiled and placed an arm around you.

In a way, it just felt so good being with him. The way he had held you in his arms the other evening had assured you that he could still be the old Jimin if he wanted.

On the other hand, you still felt bad knowing his true self inside.

Jimin was constantly smiling, but never laughed or made a joke himself like he used to. He seemed more serious and a lot colder than before, even with the smile.

You both walked along the water together, his hand still over your shoulder.
Just for that time, things were like they used to be.

---

"What did you tell the school about Y/N's absence?", Hoseok asked Namjoon who was cleaning his rifle.

"I told them she had an allergic reaction and there was no way to determine how long she would stay absent", Namjoon explained.

Namjoon and Jin always faked your school absences and basically pretended to be your parents per email. (Not only per email lmao)
For some reason, the teachers never found it weird that you, Taehyung and Jungkook all had "parents who travelled a lot so they couldn't come to school".

When Jimin had supposedly died 2 years back, they wrote a very long email to the headmaster about how his family suddenly had to leave for Canada and couldn't have known beforehand.
Of course, it was accepted and not questioned.

Hoseok seemed happy with the answer as he stretched himself over the table. That was, until Yoongi entered.

"Ooooh hyung", Hoseok awed at Yoongi's new hair color.
"A little flashy, eh?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as the others admired his now mint-colored hair.
Everyone needed to occasionally have an image change to not be recognized or traced by police or other gangs.

"It's okay, I guess. The color is a bit bright", Namjoon stated.

"I know, I'll probably change it back soon", Yoongi sighed.
"I don't really like it."

"Watch out or your hair might fall off", Hoseok joked.

Yoongi just gave him an annoyed look as he sat down.

Who you used to be - [p.jm]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara