6. "I want to meet him"

"It's a trap", Namjoon stressed once again while tracing through the room like a maniac.

Clutching the note you had received from Jimin, he didn't stop to face neither Bangtan, nor you throughout his thinking-phase.

"I know, but this could be the chance...", you initiated, but he cut you off.

"I don't care. I won't put your life on the line."

You raised an eyebrow. As much as you appreciated his concern, you really didn't care about it being a trap. All you wanted was to see Jimin again and make sure to get him back to Bangtan.

"Namjoon, he won't hurt me", you sighed.

"How would you know?", he almost yelled.

Namjoon was just as confused and shocked about this sudden message from Jimin as you and the other members were.
Obviously, Jimin had known that you would come to the warehouse and gave that man the note for you. It had been his plan all along.

It was uncomfortable knowing that Jimin knew so much about you, but that was kind of obvious, being a past member of this group.

"I agree with Y/N", Jin stated. "He wouldn't hurt Y/N, he still has feelings for her."

"How do you know he wasn't just pretending?", Namjoon argued, making you angry.

"You don't know Jimin at all, do you?", you suddenly blurted out.
It was a little disrespectful towards your leader, but your anger had gotten the best of you.

Namjoon stayed silent.

"We need to think about this. It could be a good chance for Y/N to talk to him", Jin calmed the situation.

The others hummed in agreement.

"What if he locks her up and she can't contact us anymore?", Namjoon continued. "What if he uses her to get to us? Or hurts her to lure us into a trap?"

He was out of control and had started coming up with the most unreasonable scenarios.
Jin was the only one who could do something about it, and so he did.

He got up and punched Namjoon right in the face, causing him to collapse on the floor. Namjoon let out a surprised gasp as his body sacked to the ground.
The whole room went silent, everyone being paralyzed by the sudden action of the usually calm mother of the group.

Jin backed off, rubbing his knuckle.

"Thanks", Namjoon muttered and got up with the help of his blonde friend

Jungkook's eyes had gotten as wide as they could get, seeming scared of Jin.
You had seen this kind of behavior occur often between the Namjoon and him.
It was the true power of friendship.

"Sorry for overreacting", Namjoon apologized, more to you than the others.
"We'll come up with a plan, but let's think about it. We have a month to do so."