22. "We have to kill him"

You woke up and immediately regretted trying to stand on both legs.

"Damn you Park Jimin", was your initial thought when you felt the pain spread across your body.

He hadn't gone easy on you last night and you still felt the aftermath of it.

"Good morning", Jimin smiled brightly as he walked in with a tray of food.
You looked at him a little grumpily at first. But you couldn't deny that you enjoyed it just as much as he did.

You felt your heart flutter at the memories of the night before.

"Sorry if I hurt you", he muttered upon seeing that you were in pain, but then leaned into your ear.
"Was I too good?"

You slapped his arm playfully making him chuckle.
He gave you your first decent meal after a few days which you accepted gladly.

Placing a soft kiss on your forehead, he sat across you and looked at you with a loving expression. He was silent for a bit, but then said what was on his mind.

"I missed everything about you; your lips, your touch, your voice... I could barely hold myself back all the time", he whispered, tracing his fingers across your face.

It didn't fail to give you goosebumps, like every time.

You had missed him too.

"I just wasn't sure about in the beginning. You were so different", you admitted.

You felt so complete at the moment.
Everything would have been perfect if you still didn't occasionally have to think about Bangtan.

What were their reactions when they found out that you had gone back to Jimin?
Did they hate you now? What did Taehyung say?

"And I'm not different now?", he questioned.

You thought about it. He was probably the same as he was before, but you saw it in a different way because of everything that had happened. It was like a huge weight from your heart had been dropped and you could finally be with him with no regrets.

"Well...I don't know. Somehow you are", you smiled.

He gave a thoughtful look. You were almost certain that he had gotten softer and more emotional again.
In general, ever since coming back to him. Did the experience with almost killing Jungkook change him?

However, something was still on your mind.
You had found out about what happened between him, Taehyung and Namjoon, but you still needed to know how Jimin had managed to survive. It was impossible that he had saved himself back then, his wounds had been too severe...

"Hey, I thought about what you said yesterday", he started.

You looked at him again.

"Jin-, Hoseok- and Yoongi-hyung don't necessarily have to die", he clarified.
You felt relieved, but still couldn't be completely happy with his decision, wanting to ask about Namjoon and Taehyung as well.

"But I won't hesitate to kill them if they get in the way", he added coldly.
You shivered a little at the thought. For a moment it had seemed as if he cared again, then again, he was so cold-blooded.

But then you were reminded of what Taehyung and Namjoon had done...

"Even so, do they have to die because of that?"

Not wanting to sound selfish, you gave him a thankful hug and started eating.

You were glad at least 4 members could be partially safe... But you weren't sure of your own feelings towards Taehyung and Namjoon.