12. "You killed them"

You sat there for a while, replaying what Jimin had just said.

"They got what they deserved."

You started sobbing uncontrollably. What were you going to do now?
Bangtan was dead and your home was gone.
Your friends were dead. Tae, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon... they were gone forever.

Another tear dripped down your face as you let yourself sink to the ground again, wrapping your arms around your knees.

They were dead and it was your fault.

....

No.

....

It wasn't your fault.

....

It was Jimin's fault.

He killed your friends. Not only that - Bangtan was like family to you. They were the only important people in your life.

And he had taken that away from you.

In an instant, all your feelings for him were pushed aside into a dark hole of misery.

"I'm going to fucking kill him"

You got up and rushed off to the kitchen.
Never in your life had you been more aggressive and lustful for revenge.
You firmly felt your heart drop at the thought that Bangtan was gone.

The only strive you felt now was to kill the one who was at fault for that.

Park Jimin.

You took out a medium sized knife and hid it beside your body.

It wasn't hard searching for Jimin. As you passed through the hall, you heard him. Jimin's deep breathing and occasinally, several punches against a firm surface could be heard from the next hallway.

Not long did it take you to locate the room he was in, landing punches against the wall there.
Without much thought about your actions, literally ignoring your inner voice screaming to stop and snap out of it, you sneaked behind him.

He was in a panicked state now and wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

It was the perfect moment to kill him.

Your hand twitched, launching the knife towards his back.

Maybe just for a split second, it popped into your mind that you were about to kill the only remaining important person in your life and how you regretted not being able to stop yourself.

You loved him and yet resented him so much in that very moment.

But you couldn't take the time to think about it anymore as your wrist was grabbed in a very painful manner, hurling the knife out of your hand.

It landed at the other side of the room, making a lound climpering sound as the steel hit the wooden floor.
The knife slid a bit further across the room, nowhere within reach anymore.

Your wrist was still being held by Jimin's veiny hand, causing it to get red.

The tears that blurred your view caused you to miss all the punches that you tried to throw at him with your other hand.
They were too weak to do any harm anyways.

He threw you over and pinned you to the ground painfully, blocking the use of both your hands.

With your last strength, you tried struggling out, but you just couldn't.
There was no trace of energy or will to fight anymore.
It was all gone. All over.