4• Incoherent

I sat in the closet quietly, following his directions. He got frustrated because I kept screaming and banging on the door and added another hour but took it away after 10 minutes of silence. I only stopped because I was losing my voice. My legs burn, this space is quite small and made me panic resulting in the tantrum earlier. My knees are to my chest and it's still kinda tight in here.
I got bored and decided to test my other senses. If I can't see anything I'll just listen. I'm quickly regretting that though.
Bryson turned the TV in his room on and fell asleep a while ago, I heard him snoring. Right now he's well awake, moaning and grunting. The whole situation makes me uncomfortable but it's the only thing I can do right now. Listen. His grunts and groans got louder and louder and soon it all ended with a sigh, more moans and another nap.

• 1 Hour Later •

The closet door creaked open and I looked up. The hallway lights blinded me and I felt his arms wrap around my waist picking me up out of the tight space. I struggled to keep myself up so I leaned on him. He walked me to his room and we sat down on the edge of his bed. After what I heard him doing, I don't really want to be sitting here.

He wiped my eyes. His bright ass lights made me tear up. "Do you know why I did what I did?"

I nodded my head.

"You know better now, right? I don't like doing these things Taylor but you just bring that out of me. I'm sorry." He frowned and hugged me.

He has to be insane! No way in hell a normal person would act this way! No way! I'm thinking he's either bipolar or schizophrenic. Maybe even a sociopath.

He hugged me and I hugged back. It was comforting in a way. His right hand rubbed my back while the other rubbed my thigh.

"You should sleep here tonight. I think you need company."

I shook my head.

"No? Why not?" He's disappointed.

"I don't want your company."

"You don't mean that. You just need to talk to me boo. Alright?" He pulled away from the hug and caressed my cheek creepily.

"Okay." I said lowly.

Bryson gave me an extra shirt to put under the sweater.

"Here. It's cold outside."

I took it and put it on. "Bryson...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind me asking...w-what day is it?"

"It's February 18th. It's a Thursday."

"Thank you."

"Anytime. You ready?"

I nodded my head and looked at my outfit in the mirror.

"Hold up." He ran to his room and came back with a hat and gloves.

I couldn't help but smile when he put them on me.

"Now we can go."

We walked into an elevator and went down to the lobby. A couple of people were in there.

The doorman greeted Bryson and I.

"Hey Bryson!" He looked over at me. "Wow! Who's the beautiful girl?"

"My girlfriend Taylor. Taylor this is John the doorman."

I shook his hand loosely. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too! I'll see you guys around."

Once we got outside I looked at Bryson. "Girlfriend?!"

He smirked. "Yes. You should be honored."

"Honered?!" I whisper shouted. "Let's not forget that I am being forced! Everything that I'm doing now, is by force. Even walking with you is by force!"

"I love you so much. You're so cute!" He kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to his car.

We drove to the mall walked into Victoria's Secret and he told me to get whatever I wanted.

"Go ahead and pick whatever you want."

I picked up a couple of bras and matching panties. Bryson payed and held the bag for me as we walked around the mall peeping into stores.

"Bryson." I started.

"Yes?" He asked softly.

"You never told me your age."

"You never asked."

"Well I'm asking now."

"I just turned 25 last month."

"25. That's cool."

He chuckled. "Really?"

I shrugged. "I mean...it's whatever. I've always liked older people anyway."

"Older people. Don't say it like that." He laughed.

"Like what?!" I laughed along with him.

"Like I'm some old ass nigga."

"You're not but you are older than me, seven years no?"

"You right. True."

"I know I'm right." I smirked.

"You sure? I can show you who's right when we get home."

"How're you gonna do that?"

"Just wait babygirl." Bryson licked and bit his lip.