52• Whatever You Want

While Bryson was asleep, I ordered some lingerie that'd make his heart stop. In the last chapter, I told you all I had a plan and I do. You'll find out verrrry soon.

I didn't want anything too fancy, although I'm using his card to pay and he wouldn't mind me running shit up, I don't want to do him like that because I'm going to fuck with him anyway

I didn't want anything too fancy, although I'm using his card to pay and he wouldn't mind me running shit up, I don't want to do him like that because I'm going to fuck with him anyway. I'll make sure he hurts just like I did.
   I went to the page on my laptop that tracked the package. I chose the fastest method and it should be here tomorrow right before dinner time.
I just can't shake the thought of Xavier. I miss the way he made me feel, he treats me like as normal human being, not like some animal and we all know who I'm talking about. At the same time, I kind of like how Bryson treats me. He obviously punishes me because he wants me to be a better person. I've grown to enjoy the pain and the burn I feel whenever he grabs a fistful of my hair and forces me to do whatever makes him happy. It makes me feel wanted, it makes me feel needed and appreciated.
I may sound like a sick individual but I've changed a lot in the past few months due to him. I'm in this situation for a reason. Bryson is the only one that cares about me enough to hurt me and teach me that with love there's much needed discipline and guiding. It's kind of like I'm the child while he's the professor or parent.

Maybe he's the love I needed all along.

Clearly conflicted. I always want him, then I don't. Want, don't want, want, don't want, want. It's exhausting. Should I follow through with this plan? Did Xavier fill my ears with what I wanted to hear? Maybe he forgot about me and went back to living his life.

"Baby..." I heard a raspy voice say.

I ran over to him and shushed him so he'd go back to sleep.

"Shh." I said softly.

"What are..." He interrupted himself by falling back asleep.

I got up and went to the kitchen. A phone started vibrating somewhere. It was in the couch. I lifted the cushion and answered the phone I've never seen before.

???: Hello.

Me: Hello? Who is this?

???: Thank you god! Thank you so much. Babygirl it's me. 

Me: No...you're lying.

The phone dropped out of my hand. My heart dropped for a different reason. I stared down into the dark hallway and made out Bryson's silhouette. His legs were shoulder width apart, his fist were by his side and I could feel his dark brown almost black eyes burn into me. I gasped, that's when he charged at me and I screamed. The voice on the phone screamed my name asking what was going on but I could only make out white noise.