49• Under

• 1:59 p.m •

   After I came out the shower and went back to my room and the folder was gone. I laid it right where it was before I got in the shower and now it's gone. I know he has it but that's terrifying! I really hope he doesn't know that I was skimming through and reading things. I honestly can't bare another beating, especially not on my birthday. I have scars that will always be there and I most likely have some kind of mental illness.
Bryson left an outfit for me on the bed. He said the one I picked out was fine but he liked this one better. It was probably too revealing but I'm surprised he's letting me wear this:

 It was probably too revealing but I'm surprised he's letting me wear this:

I came out the room a little nervous about what Bryson was going to say.

"What are you doing hiding behind that wall? You wanna play hiding go seek or something? Are you that bored?"

"No." I replied.

"Come here and let daddy see you." He smirked.

I came from behind the wall.

"Damn." He bit his lip while staring at my thighs. The shirt was a little too tight. My thighs looked like crescent rolls popping out of the can but it didn't look that bad.

"You like it?" I asked, confused as hell.

"Do I??!" He screamed. "Baby you look beautiful."

"Yeah only when I'm naked or half naked." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not true! You're always beautiful. 25/8."

I sat down next to him and looked him dead in the eye as if I was trying to figure him out.

"I mean it." He said softly.

My eyes softened and I crossed my arms. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Come on. Let's go celebrate your birthday." He got up and helped me on my feet.

   For the rest of the day, he took me out shopping and burned money like it was just another thing. After we finished shopping, he took me to some bourgeois sushi joint downtown.

"Sushi is my favorite..." I said as I struggled to figure out how chopsticks work.

"I know it!" He cheesed so hard.

That's crazy, he knows one of my favorite things...no one knows I like sushi or even remembers it's my favorite.

Bryson scoffed. "If you need help just ask baby girl."

He grabbed the chopsticks from out of my hand and helped me with them.

"Just put it through there...like a pencil...then the other one.......there."

I tried to hide my smirk. "Thanks."

"Anything for you."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I knew it was temporary so I didn't really entertain whatever he's doing.

"I can't love you?" He asked while stuffing a shrimp tempura roll in his face.

"Your love is usually aggressive and physical..." My voice trailed.

He sighed. "Can we get past that."

"How can I get past it when it happens just about every week?!" People around us were looking so I toned my voice down. "It's like I'm with two different people at once. One side of you is so caring and loving and the other is so manipulative and-and..."

Tears stated forming in my eyes and I took a deep breath. "Not tonight." I mumbled.

"I know I've hurt you in the past but I changed and I promise-"

"Not today Bryson." I mumbled again.