11• My Possessions

I picked the dress up off his bed and went to the bathroom to get changed.

"Taylor you silly girl. Come out." He cooed on the other side of the door.

"You told me to get dressed."

"I know what I said beautiful. I didn't tell you to go anywhere, now did I?"

I opened the door and came out.

"Now you may get dressed." Bryson smiled sweetly.

"Right...right here...?"

"Yes. Hurry, we don't have much time."

"But I don't want to get dressed in fron-"

He ripped my clothes off. "NOW!"

"Don't cryyyyy babyyyy, don't cry. I know you're excited! I am too! See, we're both excited and that's one of the things we have in common. That's why I love you and you love me darling." He wiped my face. "Our kids will be so lucky to have a mother like you."

I quickly got rid of my tears and took a deep breath while looking in the mirror in his room.

"Oh don't worry about the white spots on the mirror." He chuckled nervously. "You look beautiful."

I wrinkled my nose and stepped back.

"You ready baby?"

I nodded my head and grabbed a tissue.

"Did you cum on this too?" I asked.

He laughed. "No, no, no! You're so funny baby. Hold on. The tag is still on the dress. Come."

We rushed to the kitchen and he pulled out the same kitchen knife I tried to stab him with. I stepped back.

"Are you scared? Why would you be scared of me? I'm your boyfriend, your one and only you silly, silly...silly girl..." He licked his lips and gripped the back of my neck. He planted kisses on my neck and quietly sawed the plastic tag off the dress. "Shhhhh...see? Finished! Now let's go."

• 6:39 p.m •

"I thought we were going to dinner..." I said.

"We are but they did push the date to tomorrow night due to your health issue..."

"Where are we even flying to?" I asked while looking down at the clouds in the window.

"Italy. Have you even been there before?" He sat across from me only half a foot away staring into my eyes.

"No...I've never been out of the country."

"Really!? The way you got on this jet was like it was your 20th time! I'm proud of you! I should reward you with something...when...we get to our...destination..." He whispered.

"I'm not afraid of heights. If I can hop on a roller coaster that sees into downtown I can go to outer space."

He snickered. "That's very true babygirl. You're so brave, my beautiful, sexy girl...let me touch you." Bryson caressed my cheek and I whimpered but quickly caught myself.

Bryson smiled. "Do you like that? Be honest. I think you do."

I chewed my tongue.

"Taylor...answer your Dadd-"

I quickly cut him off. "I-it's...it's comforting...as much as I hate to say it, I do enjoy it."

"I'm glad I'm finally doing something you like."

"Mhm..."

"Are you hungry? I bet you are, seizures do take a lot of your energy away. I never had one but I've heard."

"Yes please."

He clapped and out came a Caucasian man.

"Yes Mr. Tiller?"

"Please get my lovey girlfriend something to eat."

"Yes sir." He pulled out a menu and handed it to me. "The menu is based on your destination. Delicious Italian food, it's hard to choose!"

"What's your favorite?" I asked.

"Oh Miss Taylor, you must try the Pasta E Fagioli!"

"Uh yeah I'll go with whatever you just said."

He chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

"I'll have the usual Matthew. Thank you."

Matthew nodded his head and left.