Thank you

A/n: y'all honestly, this is the most disturbing story I have ever written lmaooo 😂I was legit out here breaking sweats when I was going over my chapters. This was a bit more challenging to write due to the very "interesting" characters I've come up with and constant "what would you do" questions I had to ask myself in order to come up with a reaction but I had to keep in mind that I was restricted by "Bryson's" possessive ass and Taylor's depressing/submissive character.

For the people that are a lil slow, please keep in mind that this is pure fiction. This story was not made it tarnish Bryson Tiller or what he stands for in anyway. Every single character in this story is fake including Bryson's negative character traits, I'm sure he is a great person in real life. None of these events have occurred in real life as this was PURE fiction.

Thank you guys so much for reading this. You're a real one if you made it this far especially with the super slow updates towards the end. This has got to be the wildest story out here. I don't know how I came up with all of this. I'm honestly so concerned about my mental state and have questioned it numerous times in the 19 months it took me to write this lol 😂.

I will never put out a sequel or book 2 for this because it'll no long be a Bryson Tiller Fanfic because after all he is "dead" (Fictional Bryson not the real one, he's alive OBVIOUSLY) and will just be Xavier and Taylor. Bryson would be a mere memory.

Fun Fact: This almost became an August Alsina story but I didn't have enough access to his personality info/type while Bryson showed a bit more "possessive traits" in his lyrics (e.g Trapsoul) vs. Alsina or any other artists I like.

I hope you all enjoyed. Thank you so much for supporting this story and getting this far. I had so much fun writing this despite the very concerning plot. Peace out.
(Lemme know who you want me to write about next if you'd like)
Xoxo