12• Florence

Matthew in the media section ^

"Miss Taylor. Could you please come with me?" Matthew asked.

I looked at Bryson and he nodded his head. I got up and followed.

"What are you doing here?!" He whispered.

"Huh?"

"You don't remember me?!"

"N-no...?"

"I was in one of your classes, not important but why the fuck would you get with Bryson?!"

"I didn't! I'm not even supposed to be here! I don't wanna be-"

"SHHH!"

"I don't wanna be here!" I whisper shouted.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. I'll make it my job. I've heard about you, you're a nice girl. I'd be more than happy to help you. Just keep Bryson happy. When we touchdown in Italy, I'll give you instructions. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem now go back and act normal. I gave him red wine so he'll be drunk before we know it."

I returned to Bryson and he sipped on some wine.

"I missed you."

"It hasn't even been three minutes."

"Sooooooo..."

"Whatever." I plopped down on the seat and yawned. "How long are we going to be in here."

"It takes eight hours to get there. It's only been 40 minutes."

I sucked my teeth. "I'm going to sleep."

• February 20, Saturday •
• 10:36 a.m •

   I woke up next to Bryson in a hotel with the worst headache

   I woke up next to Bryson in a hotel with the worst headache. The time zones really got me fucked up. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand and read the time. I don't even remember getting off the plane. How'd I get here?

"...Mmph...good morning baby." He said in his raspy voice.

I bit my lip trying to ignore how sexy his voice was.

"Hey..."

He rubbed my thigh and took a deep breath. "You are a wild sleeper. Your legs kept mixing with mine but I don't mind, you're still so beautiful in your sleep."

He leaned in, kissed my collarbone moving up to the sweet spot on my neck. I held back a moan.

"Hmmm. Just let it out, I know I found your spot."

"How'd you know?"

"You held your breath. I was watching your chest and once I landed on the spot, you held it."

"The fuck? You pay wayyyy too much attention to these little ass details."

"That's just what I do baby. I want to know every. Single. Thing. About you."

"I'm sure you already know." I swung my legs off the bed.

"I know a lot, but not everything. Go get something to eat. Matthew will take you out. He's in the lobby waiting for you."

I met with Matthew and he grabbed my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as we walked out to a blue Fiat.

"Great and awww. This car is so cute!" I squealed.

He laughed and opened the passenger door for me.

"Are you ready for breakfast Taylor?"

"Yessss. Where are we going?"

"Le Vespe Cafè. We are in Florence if you'd like to know." He started the car.

"Oooo!!" I said in awe.

"Yes. When we get there you are to order whatever and how much you want."

"Did Bryson order that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course but even if he didn't, I'd still spoil you."

"Huh?!"

"You're a beautiful woman, how could I not?"

"Thanks I guess. Why didn't he tag along? Knowing him, he'd be right by my side cussing anyone out that looks my way."

"He's working right now. He's a very busy man!"

"What does he even do? I'm surprised he's not too hungover from all that shit he was drinking in the plane."

"He's an A&R."

"A&R?! I thought he was-"

"Nooopppe!" We drove down a cobblestone road. "You don't know about Bryson's talent? Dude can sing."

"I've heard. Just didn't know that was what he did. He probably told me but I don't remember. He's always putting his hands on me and I blackout forgetting certain things."

"What?! Bryson did what?!"

"It's not even important. It's like an everyday thing."

"IT IS IMPORTANT!! When?! When did he hit you?!" We parallel parked across the street from the café and got out.