25• Let Me Explain

I sat there in silence because of what I just heard. If Bryson can do her wrong...what about me? Am I different? He said I was his chance to start over but I'm on the fence. I shouldn't have to ask these questions while in a relationship.

After ten more minutes he shut the door. He knew that I heard everything and I stared at him.

"So she's your little secret? Or am I?" I got up and in his face.

He sighed and face palmed. "Baby let me explain."

"You're always trying to explain something! STOP! I'm sick of this shit!! Shit is cool for a minute and then right back to this! Aren't you tired?! I don't want to do this anymore!!! You're not only hurting her and yourself but you're hurting me!! At least pretend to give a fuck about me!!! Just fake it! I need that!"

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. I know he has the urge to hit me but I dare him to.

"I fucking dare you Bryson." I walked up to him only less than an inch from his face.

He turned away and exhaled trying to keep himself together.

He grabbed his car keys and left.

"Keep running away from your problems!!! They're gonna catch up eventually!" I screamed after him.

• March 23, Tuesday •
• 1:12 p.m •

   I woke up from the sun beaming on my face and yawned. It's been a while since we've got some sun. Damn, I'm getting up late though. I remember falling asleep on the couch but here I am in the guest room.
   My body is sore and I have about five scratches on my neck. My wrist was red and beads of blood appeared on them. I started to panic and got flashbacks of when I first woke up in this house.

I heard a woman's giggle and stumbled around the room confused. Am I hearing things?

Another chuckle. "Bryson you have the best stories! I missed them."

I cracked the door open and heard ESPN coming from the Tv in the living room. I had one of Bryson's sweaters on that came down to half my thigh and grey crew socks. I entered the living room and they both stared at me. Her face went from a smile to a pretty intimidating scowl but not enough to shake me.

"Who's this?" We asked in unison.

I bucked at her and she stood up.

"So you tell me that you love me but you have her in your house. Still?! You said you'd get rid of her!" She screamed like a spoiled little girl. You can tell she had everything handed to her in life.

"Bryson you won't even let me out and you forced me to say that I loved you. What kind of game are you playing?" I asked calmly. I know that if I approach him differently, I have a better chance than this girl.

"How many times are you going to lie Bryson?" She asked. "You're a fucking joke. Delete my number. I don't ever want to hear from you." The woman grabbed her bag and left the house.

"Taylor-"

"I just think it's funny how you continue to play games. You're so fucking childish! You're 25 years old acting like a high school freshman! What is wrong with you?! That's the third or fourth girl I've seen get mad at you for cheating or some shit! Are you using me?! Is this it?! You're using me to-"

"Taylor no! Please, please-"

"YOU made it seem like these girls were dilusional and blind! It's you Bryson! You're the one cutting up! I wonder who you're cheating on me with! I gave you my heart and my soul! Even when I didn't want to, even when you forced me, even when you put your hands on me and treated me like a slave! Everything I've done and said was out of love! I couldn't believe it myself but I do love you Bryson! For gods sake! I gave you my virginity! What says I trust and love you more than that?!?!? What am I doing wrong?! You're obviously not satisfied with me so what is it!? Am I not pretty enough? What am I lacking? Bryson you have to tell me these things! I'm destroying myself for you! You've stripped me of my whole life! I wish I could give you more but I can't! I'm not that good and I'm sorry."