54• The Sadist

• May 11, Wednesday •
• 10:56 p.m •

I paced back and forth in the bedroom with the lingerie I ordered the other month.

"You gotta do it. You gotta do it. You gotta do it. It's now or never." I whispered to myself.

It took me so long to muster up the courage. I met up with Xavier the other week-well ran into him but I'm pretty sure he ran into me intentionally. Here's what happened:

*Flashback*

   I'm not allowed to leave the penthouse but I was really in the mood for some coffee. I'm sure Bryson will understand. The last time I snuck out to get some snacks he thought it was cute and didn't punish me for it so hopefully this will be just like that situation.

I ordered a green tea Frappuccino with a slice of pound cake. I love green tea, it reminds me of the very faint memories I have as a college student...way before I became his slave.

I smiled to myself and didn't realize the man that slipped into the seat across from me.

"Oh my god Taylor. Thank God!" He whisper shouted. "Keep your voice down."

I looked up and I jumped. "X-"

"Shhh. Yeah it's me. I don't have a lot of time so just listen very carefully okay?"

"O-"

He cut me off again. "Nod your head."

I did just that and listened to what he had to say.

"Baby I need you to do exactly what I sent you back to do. I will give you a specific date. I'll be back in town that day to get you so it needs to happen. This is the only time I'll get to see you until then. Get rid of him. Can you do that for us baby?"

I nodded my head and fell into his soft voice.

"You're such a strong woman." I noticed how he kept awkwardly looking to the left at a man in a suit ever sense he sat down. The man was starring directly at us and nodded his head at Xavier.

"Promise me you'll follow directions. I know how you like to take your time but this is not the time for you to be doing that. Just give me a thumbs up. Don't say a word."

I sealed the promise with a thumbs up and he quickly got up from the table. He quickly kissed me from my neck to my lips and walked out with the man in the suit. He's always been a fan of PDA and never gave a fuck about who saw it.
   There was a box in the spot where Xavier was sitting, it was about the size of a shoe box, just a bit bigger. The box was cute and in my favorite color, lilac. It wasn't there before so I knew he did it and I had to take it home with me.

*End Of Flashback*

   And now today's the day. I smoothed down the material on my body and anticipated Bryson's arrival. I hid the box in the storage inside the loveseat at the edge of the bed. Bryson always forgets about the seat and happens to litter it with his dapper shirts so I decided to put it there. It was very risky but it worked in my favor.
   I opened the box for the first time to peep what Xavier put in. My heart started pounding in my ears and I covered my mouth. Xavier is dead serious about this. I picked up the note on top of some lace-mesh type material and recognized that it was his handwriting.

"He sure did put a lot of thought into this packaging. Talk about fancy." I chuckled to myself.

Dear Princess,

   This box contains sharp objects and poisonous substances. You tend to overthink in situations that put you under a lot of pressure so I wrote this to direct you. Under this lace you will find various knives and potassium cyanide.
   First, I want you to put the cyanide on his food. DO NOT cook the substance into the food as I am not sure if there would be a chemical reaction just put it on top as if it were seasoning. I prefer you make something that is known to have seasoning/cheese on top such as spaghetti or pizza but if not those two, I'm sure you will find a way to make it work as you are very good at improvising.
Although the cyanide WILL kill him, in order to make sure he will not have any chance of surviving, I packed my favorite knives ;) familiarize yourself will knife play as it will be easier to catch Bryson off guard. Good luck, I'll see you soon babygirl.

I put the note away and went on Bryson's Mac to find out what knife play was. I was absolutely shocked and wondered why Xavier knew what that was but the winking face he put on the paper said it all.

"Xavier you dirty bitch." I laughed.