36• I'm Your Favorite

• Bryson's Point of View •

My fingers tapped the dining table. I'm pissed off. I'm so angry I don't even know what to do. I felt the cool metal on my skin and my mind started racing.

Do I kill her? Do I kill myself or whoever's got her? How about her, whoever has her and then myself?

I'd shoot a bullet in my heart in a second. It's all for Taylor. It's all for my love. She's enough to drive a man crazy. Why did I let her out of my sight? I was being too nice by giving her a bit of freedom.

"How do you plan on finding her, Sir?" One of my assistants asked.

"I don't know! That's why I called you here dumbass!"

He looked down. "So sorry, Sir."

"No..." I sighed. "I'm sorry. Here. Take this."

I handed him three racks and looked for my weed.

I spent six hours smoking and letting my mind wander. If I don't find her in the next two months I'm taking my life, I refuse to go on without her, knowing someone else is with her.

"Sir, didn't you put a tracker on her?" My assistant asked.

"Yes but she or whoever she's with, somehow took it off."  I replied.

"I'm so sorry to hear that? How may I help you?"

"Just get my other bag of weed."

He left the living room to get it.

   I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. Do I kill myself? Keep searching for her and kill her or kill both of us. When I find her I'm going to go off! How dare she?! I keep asking myself the same questions trying to work it out but it's not happening. 

"Why would she leave me?!"

"Maybe she didn't leave you, someone most definitely could've kidnapped her. After all, she is a beautiful woman Mr. Tiller."

"You're right John. You're right, she'd never do that."

"She wouldn't, she loved you too much. You took care of her and loved her."

"I did...I did..." My voice trailed.

"I wish I could organize some search team or something but that would get you in trouble and we can't have that Mr. Tiller."

I sighed and sunk into the couch.

"But Sir, What I will do is track her down for you."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked.

"I have my ways Sir." My assistant smiled.

I smiled back and exhaled my worries. I've got this-we've got this. I always have my ways and when I find her, never am I ever going to let her out of my sight.

End of Bryson's POV

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be sorry for me. I'm already sorry for myself."

"Don't even worry about it. We're gonna be out of this in a little bit. I promise mama."

"I just think it's so strange how he cut me off from the world so easily...like it's nothing."

"Yeah it's pretty amazing to be completely honest. He's incredibly smart and tactical."

"Unfortunately." I sighed.

"I just bought some plane tickets. The last time I ordered them it didn't go through for some odd reason. We're going to leave in two days. You ready?"

"Am I?" I squealed.

"Ah! I can tell you are." He patted my lap. "Come on. We're going to my room."