57• Bath

• 15 Minutes Later

I got up and grabbed the knife from the lilac box. I made sure I gagged him before I did. His face dropped as his eyes followed my every move. Bryson struggled against the restraints and Xavier called me name.

"Taylor!"

"Yes baby?" I said as if Bryson didn't exist.

Xavier came into the room and Bryson yanked his wrist trying to break free with a terrifying scowl on his face.

"Oh you're taking your time." His whispered to me while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing up my neck with Bryson seeing it up close and personal.

A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away.

"I'll be finished soon baby. Give me a moment."

Xavier left and my so called "owner" was fuming. I removed to gag from his mouth and before I could put it in the night stand he started cussing me out.

"You fucking bitch! How the fuck dare you?!? You threaten me and bring another man into my home!??? UNTIE ME NOW!!! I SWEAR TO GOD ONCE I GET OUT I WILLL SLIT YOUR WRIST AND DROWN YOU IN THE SINK! HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU?! I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU-"

"I just want to hear you say it one last time..." I said. "Say you love me before you leave."

"Taylor put that knife down. Don't disrespect me-"

I got misty eyed and took a deep breath while holding the knife up to his neck.

"Please say it before you go..."

"Baby listen to me." He panted nervously. "Listen, listen, listen. I know you're very emotionally insecure and attached but this is not the way to behave. You're my favorite girl right? You're my good girl aren't you? Listen to me, untie me and we can move past this. We'll have the family we've always wanted. We'll move into a big house and leave this penthouse along with the horrible memories tied to it. Xavier's forcing you isn't he? That nigga doesn't give a fuck about you-"

I heard a faint tap, click and quiet:

Bang!

   I gasped and looked back to see Xavier with a gun in hand, a Beretta with a silencer. He lowered it and grabbed my hand while dragging me out the room. He sat me down on the couch. I dropped the knife in my hand on my foot while going into complete shock.

"Fuck! Shit, shit, I'm sorry Taylor." Xavier crouched down to my level on the couch.

"..." My chest started hurting and I broke out into a cold sweat. My stomach got queasy and I started coughing. Xavier quickly ran to get the trash can for me and I threw up.