55• Play

• 11:23 p.m •

   I'm starting to grow anxious. He should be home by now. Does he know what's here waiting for him? Oh my God did we not think this through enough?! My hands were shaking as I took a sip from the glass on the nightstand. As I swallowed, I jumped at the sound of the floorboards settling.

"Jesus Christ..." I whispered to myself. I don't think I can do this. Kill the man that has been taking care of me? Kill the man that had hurt me but made me feel so good at the same time?!

"You've been brainwashed..." Xavier's voice echoed in my head.

"I love you Taylor..." Bryson's voice said right after.

My heart was beating fast and my stomach was turning.

"No, no, no..." I sat down on the bed due to my dizziness.

It's not possible today. If I pass out with everything scattered on the bed he'll see it and I need to get rid of this box for now. I quickly changed my clothes, then I staggered to the edge of the bed and scooped the lilac box up and put it back in the loveseat storage. Once I got back to my spot on the bed I heard a faint

"Baby..."

Before I knocked out.

• The Next Day •

My eyes fluttered and I was blinded by the light once they opened. I groaned and felt an arm next to me. I jumped.

"Good afternoon babygirl." Bryson said groggily while keeping his eyes on his MacBook Pro. I bet buying one of those wasn't nothing but a thing for him. It took me three years to raise enough money for a MacBook Air.

"Hnnnng..."

He shot me a look and rudely tossed a trash can my way. I threw up and put the trash on the floor.

"So what happened last night?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat and I thought about what happened.

"I um...I passed o-out?"

"Was that a question or an answer Taylor?" He said.

"Answer..."

He moved his Mac to the nightstand and climbed on top of me and looked me dead in the eye.

"Can I say something to you?" His breath smelled sweet and I nodded. "I just wanna apologize for coming home late."

"It's oka-"

"It's not. It's not okay so I want to make it up to you. I wanna please you in every way possible."

I looked down and wasn't in the lingerie from last night. I was in a crop top and shorts. His hands snuck down to my waist and he attacked my neck with kisses and hickies.

"Bryson...I'm not-I'm not-" I cut myself off wish an accidental moan.

"Don't tell me you're not in the mood, don't tell me you don't want this, don't reject me, you know how I feel about these things. If you love me, why won't you let me love you?" He mumbled in between kisses.

"Because...I'm on my period..." I lied.

"You know I don't care about none on that. All I need is a towel under you and a condom."

I shrieked and dug my nails into his muscular arms.

"Mmm. I prefer you scratching instead of digging."

"You're such a pervert!" I growled.

He giggled. "Only for you baby. Do you think I'm cheating?"

"No because I'm the only one that wants your-" He cut me off with a deep kiss and moved his fingers down eventually entering me with two fingers.

"Do you accept my apology?"

"N-no." I kept trying to get him off but it was no use. "Bryson what was I wearing last night?"

"The same clothes you're wearing now."

I looked past him at the wall.

"Really?"

"Yeah why?"

"I thought...okay never mind."

He still had his fingers moving inside of me and I kept holding my moans in.

"Taylor..." he smirked at me. "It's okay to let me know how I'm making you feel. I don't care if the neighbors hear again. All they're gonna do is complain."

I eyed the glass on the nightstand and his head. I smirked.