42• Constantly

• 2:13 a.m •

The front door slammed shut and I jolted awake.

"What the hell?" I questioned while half asleep. My eye boogers made my vision blurry. I barley saw Xavier run to the bedroom then to the bathroom.

"Xavier." I called out.

Nothing.

"Xavier!"

"I'm fine!" I heard him say before he ran the water in the shower.

"What happened?! Why did you get here so late?" I asked on the other side of the door.

   I don't know if he heard me and doesn't want to reply or didn't hear me at all. This whole situation is making me sad. I feel like my concern is making him very upset. He seems jumpy and aggravated. It's not like him to get upset easily, I'd say one thing and he'd get pissed.

Damn it! How could I be so selfish and heartless. He needs support and somebody too. He needs me to be by his side like he's on mine. He can't do all the work all the time. He feels lonely, even when I'm standing right beside him.

He got out the shower and only put a pair of grey joggers on. When he walked into the living room, I ran up and hugged him tightly.

"I really care about you. Just know that I'm always here and I love you. You can talk to me about anything, it's okay." I exclaimed while burying my face in his neck.

He chuckled. "I'm straight. I know you're here for me. I missed you mama."

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"No where. I just had to get some fresh air. This situation has had me breaking the fuck down. It's tiring and I just want to scream, fight and throw shit."

"I feel it..." My voice trailed. No one needs fresh air for that long.

"Thanks for understanding. Let's go to sleep mama. It's late as hell and you have bags under your eyes."

"I've kinda gotten used to seeing myself with bags under my eyes." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the bedroom.

"That's not good. We don't have anything going on tomorrow so you can sleep as long as you want."

"I hate waking up anywhere after 11am. You need to get your life together if that's your thing."

"Not necessarily."  He said with a sigh. "Hurry up and go to sleep."

• March 29, Monday •
• 11:11 a.m •

I woke up in the apartment alone. He's probably out shopping. Maybe out getting some breakfast or something.
My legs swung off the bed and hit the wooden floor. Once my toes touched the floor, something from under the bed grabbed my ankles and made me fall on the floor.

"There you are. Why would you hide from him? We'll always find you. I thought you knew better." He said with a sharp smile. His teeth were pointy, almost like shark teeth and his eyes were red.

My heart sank.

"XAV-" He cut me off by slashing my thigh with a pocket knife. I shrieked and groaned in pain.