17• One Love

I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash after Bryson fell asleep. I ate some noodles and sat in the living room thinking. There's really nothing I can do now. Matthew is out of the game, I should've never relied on him but I guess it's fine. At least I didn't get hit because of him. Bryson was finally being reasonable and knew that it was his fault.

• 10:06 p.m •

"TAYLOR!" He yelled from his room.

I ran in. "Yes sir?"

"Come lay with me. We need to talk."

"Yes?" I sat on the bed cross legged.

He grabbed me and pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheek.

"What's going on with you?" Bryson asked.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"No, like how are you feeling?"

"Im always tired. You?"

"I'm great. Thanks for asking. Maybe I should allow you to take naps. You've been good so far."

"Thank you."

You're on his good side. Good. You'll be able to do things now.

"It's late. Let's sleep. You want me to sing to you?"

"If you want." I shrugged.

"Cool. Lay down and relax."

I followed his directions and he kissed me. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session and I don't want to pull away. His hand slid into my panties and slipped two fingers inside of me. I clenched my teeth and dug my nails into his skin wanting him to wince in pain. Just some pay back. He did just that and unhooked me with his free hand.

"Fuck. Chill out." He chuckled in between a kiss and threw his shirt off. I admired his structure and pulled his shorts off. He stood right up and I tried to hide my smile.

"I expected you to put up a fight." He said in my ear moved down to my jawline.

"Bryson please-"

"Not yet. You're excited aren't you?" His fingers curled in me making me toss my head back and moan. Bryson looked down at what he was doing with a determined look on his face. "I know you do. Don't worry, I will make you cum for me. Just let me do all the work alright?"

The faster he went to more I wanted to scream.

"Alright baby?"

I nodded my head.

"Good. You think you're ready?"

I nodded my head again and right when I was about to cum he stop and licked off his fingers with a stupid smirk on his face. Once he saw how disappointed I was he laughed loudly.

"Alright, alright, alright. I'm sorry." He climbed on top of me and pulled his boxers down.

"Are you giving me permission?"

"Mhm." I grabbed the tip ready for him.

"Chill, chill, chill. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes I am giving you permission."

"Virgin?"

My face heated up in embarrassment.

"Look, it's okay. We all have to start from somewhere. Just inhale and exhale when I tell you to."

He pushed through and I took a deep breath.

"Out."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I dug my nails into him again.

- A/N - sorry if it sucks and sorry for the slow updates. I've been busy but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again :)