56• FireWater

"You really wanna do this right now? Fuck the neighbors huh? Is that right?" I asked with the same mischievous smirk on my face.

"Baby that's not even a question. Stop stalling."

"Ok, ok, ok, let's do something a little different." I said while moving his face from the crook of my neck to make eye contact.

"We always do something different."

"Mm mm." I shook my head. "I want to do it my way."

He licked his lips. "Whatever you wanna do baby."

"You gotta let me up first."

He eyed me as if he were reading the plans from my irises.

"I want you on the bottom. It'll make it easier for the both of us." I rephrased.

I finally got him exactly where I want him. Xavier asked for some crazy things but I can tell he thought this through. I had to tie Bryson to the bed and blindfold him. He thinks I'm trying to try out some new kinky shit but little did he know that this is his last event. He's not able to see, touch me or move around much. Thank God for Xavier's instructions and Bryson's weird ass for having rope in the closet.
   The weeks and months of abuse finally end. No matter how attached to him I think I am, he's got to go. I can't allow him to breathe anymore. I can't allow him to hurt me anymore.

"Baby...what's going on." Bryson interrupted my thoughts. "You know things like this make me anxious."

"I need you to be patient with me okay?" I said sweetly while slipping back into the lingerie I had to stash.

He bit his lip and gave me the benefit of the doubt. As I opened the lilac box, I jumped at the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"I'll be back." I got up from the edge of the bed.

"Make it fast baby." I could tell he so badly wanted to stroke himself to the dirty images in his head due to the boner in his boxers.

I hurried to open the door not caring about the fact that I barley had clothes on. I swung the door open not even bothering to check in the peep hole first.

"How may-"

"Taylor-"

I clenched my teeth and put my finger over my mouth signaling for him to shut up.

"Baby I'm here to get you. I'm here to get my baby back." He said while looking deep into my eyes.

"Who's that at the door Taylor?" Bryson yelled from the room.

"No one sir! Just someone asking for directions in the building!"

He didn't say anything after that.

"Baby why is he still alive?" Xavier cupped my face with an intimidating look. "I came to take you home, to get my girl back-why the fuck-"

"Shh shh shhhh. Please. I can explain once I get the job done today. Xavier please be patient with me."

He nodded his head. I let him in to the living room. I made sure he kept his footsteps light. Hopefully Bryson doesn't feel another presence in here. Before I scurried back to the room, Xavier grabbed my wrist and turned me around, I looked down at him as he sat on the couch with a confused look on my face.

"You got it." He let go and allowed me to leave.

After about 20 minutes of teasing Bryson, I wanted to untie him and allow him to touch me for the last time. It's almost like I crave his rough touch every once in a while. There's something comforting about it. There's something about his rough touch that makes me want to bite my lip and feel myself.
I wrapped my lips around his hard shaft and made it my goal to make his toes curl. I can only imagine how uncomfortable Xavier is in the other room hearing this. I took off Bryson's blindfold for a little while just to make eye contact with him while he watched me become his slave for the last time. I wanted him to watch me please him for the last time. I should bite his dick off but I want him to die in one piece. I crack myself up.
I gagged him with the same blindfold and got off to his muffled moans. Something about it made my eyes roll back and my womanhood sensitive. His eyes followed my every move, that alone could make me cum but I can contain myself.

I removed the gag and sat on his face.

"You have one minute to make me cum. If you succeed I'll complete any one action of your choice. If you fail, you'll find out. Start."

Bryson's skilled tongue went right to work. I should've gave him less time, he knows exactly how to make me cum. I'll try my best to hold it in.

Time was up and I got up from his mouth.

"How did you not cum?" He panted.

I shrugged. "Sucks not being able to please doesn't it?"

He chewed his tongue, I know what I said triggered him. I just tried his whole sex game. Before he could reply I gagged him again. I opened the lilac box and took out a knife.

His eyes widened and I dragged it across his skin feeling his heart speed up. I pinched a small section on the crook of his neck which earned a confused and fearful sigh. A medium sized bead of blood appeared and I sucked on his wound savoring the taste of iron and guilt.

"Think about how many times you've made me bleed." I said in the crook of his neck. "Think about all the blood I've lost..."

His fingers brushed my thighs but the restraints could only allow so much.

"I know, I know, I know. I want you to touch me too but I'm in charge now. Everything is under my control, especially you. I know you hate it but I love it. No wonder you're so addicted to hurting me. This feels better than your dick could ever make me feel." I could see the hurt in his eyes and man did it bring satisfaction.

I jerked him off and laid down another rule. "Cum and you'll see what happens."